Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah Naz Reid scoring 14 in the 4th, hitting CRAZY shots I don't think you can count on.

Denver should bounce back today and get the W, this is gonna be a great series
I mean if you haven’t seen Naz play just say that. He won 6MOTY for a reason. Jaden ain’t gonna miss every single shot like he did Saturday. NAW ain’t missing every shot like he damn near did Saturday. These are dudes who average some 15 pts a game and did so as recently as last series. If anything the Nuggets are in trouble based on how poor our good shooters shot on open looks. We’ll see tonight though.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean if you haven’t seen Naz play just say that. He won 6MOTY for a reason. Jaden ain’t gonna miss every single shot like he did Saturday. NAW ain’t missing every shot like he damn near did Saturday. These are dudes who average some 15 pts a game and did so as recently as last series. If anything the Nuggets are in trouble based on how poor our good shooters shot on open looks. We’ll see tonight though.
He wasn't hitting buzzer beater bank shot threes at the end of the shot clock have you seen him play :skip:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He wasn't hitting buzzer beater bank shot threes at the end of the shot clock have you seen him play :skip:
Naz has made so many bullshyt and contortionist ass shots this year, what are you talking about? And as if one of the Nuggets main scorers isn’t known for the absolute nonsense that he regularly makes lmao. Oh Naz banked and made a 3, the whole game is fugazi yall.

:camby:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm usually very person first, player second......but there are 3 days off between game 2 and 3. Save the family man shyt for tomorrow :ufdup:
I dont care if its 30 days between games 2 and 3 someone trying to tell you what to do in your personal life must want run a fade

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Naz has made so many bullshyt and contortionist ass shots this year, what are you talking about? And as if one of the Nuggets main scorers isn’t known for the absolute nonsense that he regularly makes lmao. Oh Naz banked and made a 3, the whole game is fugazi yall.

:camby:
Sounds like us Laker fans bytching about all the ridiculous shots the Nuggets hit the last two years lol.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GM7NIc2XkAArMcQ
GM6W0-ZWIAASNmy