Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
It's crazy how many players have no post game in the league. Kat posting up near the 3 point line and doing a fade away jumper over a smaller defender is not a post game. Dude is a clown. Fake ass KD.
shyt is absolutely terrible. American bigs are terrible. Got them young euros like seguin working with Hakeem. Like I wish Mobley would spend one season with KG or somebody. Dudes have zero moves. Terrible footwork. Some will have great touch around the basket but I’m literally watching KAT try to take AG off the dribble at the 3 point line like it ain’t happening. Go to the block or even high post and start your work there.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There's no way y'all fake ass militants are still hellbent on downplaying this Jokic 3-year stretch.

Jokic has never made it past the second round without Murray :mjlol:

Every game Denver has played well/won this series has coincided with Jamal showing up

Try again :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
1-7 in the fist half of a closeout game for the new "face of the NBA" :picard:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
shyt is absolutely terrible. American bigs are terrible. Got them young euros like seguin working with Hakeem. Like I wish Mobley would spend one season with KG or somebody. Dudes have zero moves. Terrible footwork. Some will have great touch around the basket but I’m literally watching KAT try to take AG off the dribble at the 3 point line like it ain’t happening. Go to the block or even high post and start your work there.

Mobley with moves doesn't negate the fact that he doesn't have the mass to not get pushed around. That's the reason he can't start at the 5 full time.