Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
lol this is basic coaching that every team knows their opponents are gonna try against them. Wolves aren't telling you any secrets.

That’s exactly how the game went too. I mean like I said don’t know who approved this and You hardly see this being out in the public, 2:30 minutes worth of strategy🥵

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That’s exactly how the game went too. I mean like I said don’t know who approved this and You hardly see this being out in the public.
Because it's pointless making such videos cause if you fail in the game after that you're gonna look stupid.

The point is Denver and the rest of NBA knows that their opponents will either let the #1 option score and try shut down the rest 4, or defend the #1 option and leave it to the rest to step their game up. It's all about how well players execute.

That video exposes nothing. These people are professionals getting paid big money. They do their homework.

Daps
Because it's pointless making such videos cause if you fail in the game after that you're gonna look stupid.

The point is Denver and the rest of NBA knows that their opponents will either let the #1 option score and try shut down the rest 4, or defend the #1 option and leave it to the rest to step their game up. It's all about how well players execute.

That video exposes nothing. These people are professionals getting paid big money. They do their homework.
Bally sport north is local broadcast what his doing is common I seen normal regular season games where he draws up plays before a game.