Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Drake rn
giphy.gif

TNT be savage

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IM SO TIRED OF THESE GOOGLE PIXEL
COMMERCIALS WITH THE FAT ASIAN KID.

THE fukkING BASS IS TOO LOUD
AND THESE GAMES BE ON LATE AS HELL.

I GOTTA MUTE MY SOUND SYSTEM
EVERYTIME IT COMES ON
:devil:
:evil:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I love the switch between bringing the double on Jokic and single coverage. Also there's not really a mismatch the Nuggets can go to. Unless you want Jokic to score 50
They can’t exploit easy mismatches because all five starters are excellent defensively and are great rebounders. They are committed to solid defense and rebounding. They defend the paint well and they score in the paint just as well. They block shots and force turnovers. There’s no weak link on that roster. Nuggets can’t handle the physicality, suffocating defense and relentless hounding of the wolves, Denver will get tired of it as the series goes on. Wolves have a better and deeper bench too. Wolves bench outscoring the nuggets bench tonight 27-10 in points through three full quarters of play.

Finally, Ant is too big for guards and too quick for wings. They can’t handle his size, grit, strength, speed and physicality. Jokic’s effectiveness can be neutralized if you shutdown Murray, Gordon, kcp and porter. But they can’t shutdown Ant.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
reggie miller is a dikk head for those remarks, he probably knew what he was doing

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've loved Joker from Day One. He has the title and the MVPs. Certified. But now we're talking about rarified air. And you can't lost this series - especially convincingly - and be in that convo.