Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Guys like NAW are always fascinating. Washed out in two different places but found a home in Minny and this guy is now an awesome role player.
Was an absolute afterthought in the Conley trade. Turns out he’s a knock down shooter and all defense player. What the actual fukk lmao

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Nickeil Alexander-Walker is the glue for this Timberwovles team

and The Wolves got him in a trade like a buy one get one free acquisition

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I wrote this on Facebook earlier today- I do think the Wolves can make it to the finals. I'm not gonna disrespect Denver being we are dealing with a MVP and the champs. But Minnesota has the length to play the passing lines. Gobert, Towns, Naz, Walker, Mcdaniels have the length to handle Denver. Their bench is deeper and better than Denver. And another thing people get mistaken is that Ant Man doesnt need to drop 40 every game. He dropped 15 vs the Suns and they still won. Shooting, depth, defense, can switch on everything, can play man or zone due to the their length. If the Wolves lose it will be because of inexperience and KAT always getting in foul trouble.

Everything I said is holding true. Wolves length and depth Is too much. And I said Ant don't need to be superman for the Wolves to win.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Wolves will have some heat when they transition during broadcasts

NWO Wolfpac theme and Prince :wow:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No joke, Twolves were practicing with Not Like Us playing yesterday :wow: