*Not Safe For A Damn Thing*: Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside of Israeli Embassy In Support of Palestine

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I admire his dedication to his cause. Takes a great deal of will (or stupidity) to die in such a graphic and painful way for a cause

This is something you typically only see from muslims and buhdists . Everybody else is pretty noncommital with their beliefs irregardless of what they are.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
An ethics dilemma: is it more humane to let him fully immolate, and die, or to “save” him, and force him to live the rest of his life in pain and agony?

He's an active duty USA (that's US Army) soldier, so his body belongs to the government. :manny:

Save his ass, get him some skin grafts, and let him be a recruiter in a wheelchair until his contract is up. :unimpressed:

Edit: Stupid cac was actually in the Air Force. I thought us Chair Force folks was sposed to be smarter than this? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
An ethics dilemma: is it more humane to let him fully immolate, and die, or to “save” him, and force him to live the rest of his life in pain and agony?
if he fully dies and the state did nothing to stop him, the state loses (the war pr battle). if they save him and force him to live his life in pain and agony, as @Son Goku said, his body belongs to the government, the state loses (the war pr battle and the notion of the state protecting its citizens and its military pr battle).

trolley problem :wow:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
if he fully dies and the state did nothing to stop him, the state loses (the war pr battle). if they save him and force him to live his life in pain and agony, as @Son Goku said, his body belongs to the government, the state loses (the war pr battle and the notion of the state protecting its citizens and its military pr battle).

trolley problem :wow:

State got rid of one dumbass soldier to make room for another, so it's not really that big of a loss either way. :blessed:

Boot camp, AIT, CBTs, OJT, he can be replaced. :yeshrug:

Edit: BMT, tech school, even more CBTS, and some OJT. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
State got rid of one dumbass soldier to make room for another, so it's not really that big of a loss either way. :blessed:

Boot camp, AIT, CBTs, OJT, he can be replaced. :yeshrug:
You're one of the dumbest posters here
Somehow you have convinced yourself you are funny

Self immolation is a real thing
Most Americans prefer shooting shyt up though
:yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif