" so yall remember I dated Freddy Gibbs? "

No
kd.png
:russ:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
gotta pick em better

one bm seem batshyt crazy and sees you as a walking moneybag and the other sucks dikk for a living.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically game is a mental patient so he gets a pass.

Gangsta part of Gibbs persons must be some type of inside joke. I'm far from the person to be about people "keeping it real" aka crashing out but dude been on an L wave that is unprecedented. Chain could have went on tour if Benny wanted to young berg him. Jones could release footage of him getting slapped up with some prime rib. and this cum guzzling professional broad had his seed guest feature in some of her films on the low? :scust:

Gibbs went out like a sucka while tryna be everything cool. shyt is very embarassing.
Not disputing any of this because I don't really care to debate whether Gibbs is gangsta or not but street nikkas usually the most falling in love, cupcaking ass nikkas:pachaha:

What else do you think is the cause of most murders in the hood?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not disputing any of this because I don't really care to debate whether Gibbs is gangsta or not but street nikkas usually the most falling in love, cupcaking ass nikkas:pachaha:

What else do you think is the cause of most murders in the hood?
100% biggest simps. I'm not arguing there. Seen it too much

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's a loser and I've basically stopped listening to his music. Too much of a bozo for me to give him listens at this point. Selling a chick dreams, coming up with baby names and then dipping the minute she's pregnant is insanity. I can't respect him as a man. And that child support is gonna fukk him up. Four baby mamas for a rapper who has never gone gold...what are you doing fam. He literally could have told him nah I don't want children from jump street...
I'll listen to him when he stops being a lame ass one dimensional character. I tolerated that shyt cuz of his talent but the bozo shyt is too much.