Not my Dawg Gangsta Gibbs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Him and Game HOF goofballs but did she think he was gone be different for her or something? I don’t gaf what snake oil ju was selling, that boy was a walking red flag :russ:
Technically game is a mental patient so he gets a pass.

Gangsta part of Gibbs persons must be some type of inside joke. I'm far from the person to be about people "keeping it real" aka crashing out but dude been on an L wave that is unprecedented. Chain could have went on tour if Benny wanted to young berg him. Jones could release footage of him getting slapped up with some prime rib. and this cum guzzling professional broad had his seed guest feature in some of her films on the low? :scust:

Gibbs went out like a sucka while tryna be everything cool. shyt is very embarassing.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Why women feel the need to air nikkas out, especially after the fact, smh

20230228-112530.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's a loser and I've basically stopped listening to his music. Too much of a bozo for me to give him listens at this point. Selling a chick dreams, coming up with baby names and then dipping the minute she's pregnant is insanity. I can't respect him as a man. And that child support is gonna fukk him up. Four baby mamas for a rapper who has never gone gold...what are you doing fam. He literally could have told him nah I don't want children from jump street...