• Not Like Us

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Back to Back

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I've met 2 people who knew the song Not Like Us but didn't know it was related to Drake vs. Kendrick beef. And once I explained what the song was about both of them were shocked (2 different occasions). That's how big the song is right now. There is no comparison. NLU has been the biggest song in the world for a month.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I've met 2 people who knew the song Not Like Us but didn't know it was related to Drake vs. Kendrick beef. And once I explained what the song was about both of them were shocked (2 different occasions). That's how big the song is right now. There is no comparison. NLU has been the biggest song in the world for a month.
This what I been saying. Not Like Us is barely a diss track at this point in time. It's just a big song. People outside of the culture just think it's catchy and a bop. Back to Back was the beginning of what I seen Not Like Us turned into. Outsiders dictating diss tracks. I kinda hate what both of these shyts represent to be honest. Plus Back To Back was damn near a decade ago and the world was pretty different in how it consumed media in that time frame.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
This what I been saying. Not Like Us is barely a diss track at this point in time. It's just a big song. People outside of the culture just think it's catchy and a bop. Back to Back was the beginning of what I seen Not Like Us turned into. Outsiders dictating diss tracks. I kinda hate what both of these shyts represent to be honest. Plus Back To Back was damn near a decade ago and the world was pretty different in how it consumed media in that time frame.
I mean at this point it is what it is.

And.. I can't lie (been following Kendrick since he was on BWS mixtapes) so I'm gonna keep it 100..I've been biased through this beef. But now I'm just educating people and making them know what NLU is about.

Also compared to Back to Back, NLU is a cultural moment/west coast banger/future classic sonically.

Also, it's hilarious that in certain (tik tok) circles BBL Drizzy sample/song and Euphoria's 2nd/3rd verse are just as popular (or even more popular) as
NLU. People are making videos with "I hate the way that you walk, the way you that talk, I hate the way that you dress" lines and they barely know it's about Drake

It's exactly what a lot of people expected from Drake, but Kendrick did it without trying, he created moments and memes without trying.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Not Like Us is a diss track through and through..

Kendrick being who he is going against who he is makes the record as big as it is but he can't control that.. that shyt is every bit a diss as any diss record that came before it

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Back To Back aged like milk on a hot summer day. Who even still listens to that song?

You got that song on repeat at your little Shisk-ka-bob stand there Hamza. You selling them gyros baaaaaack to back :huhldup: