Not Knowing How To Dance, Just Grinding Instead Appreciation

semtex

:)
Daps
You corny nikkas go to the club and literally dance as opposed to grinding on asscheeks?

nikkas out here like

double_dream_feet_gi_by_psychokeller-d3fo6y0.gif

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that dancing shyt and sweating out :foh:
I'mma just wait for "Dutty Wine" to come on and catch a dub on the wall :oj:
When "She Gotta Donk" come on, it's on :lawd: :smugfavre:

I gotta :salute: your use of smileys in this post
Prolific posting

shoeprogram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lakers / Chiefs
I'm 20, college dude. Aint really been clubbing too much but from the songs yall have been posting I think there is a lil divide between generations. Nothin too crazy but i feel like a lotta females born in '89 or later have taken the grinding/twerking shyt to a whole nother level bruh. If you can't really dance she gonn know, & leave yo ass for the skilled negro thats in the corner lookin at you struggle like :demonic: . Some of em be tryna break you & you be like :why: unless you can keep up then you like :youngsabo: . If not :ufdup: .

They got extra grindin muscles now, it be like dancin' with a horse sometimes bruh. Then again I've never really danced with women a lil older so the comparison is speculation :manny: . I'm sure once these young women start lookin more at dudes $$ & presence in the club they'll switch it up.
& Back That Azz Up still :obama: . IDK about Get Low but throw on some YG?

:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

This is always a fun one as of late. Funny thing is I ended up heading across the border to Canada on a whim last night with my homie. Ended up at a club and this beautiful chick with short hair damn near grinded my zipper off. The Coli's out here foreshadowing the future & shyt. :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You corny nikkas go to the club and literally dance as opposed to grinding on asscheeks?

nikkas out here like

double_dream_feet_gi_by_psychokeller-d3fo6y0.gif

How is it corny cause nikkas can dance im lost :dwillhuh:

Both can be done you know that right?:jawalrus:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Who seriously dances at the club? I know I dont, and I can dance. All I do is grinding or a 2 step

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I got two left feet. Dancing just ain't my thing. Crazy becuz my parents got crazy rhythm. Me and brother didn't catch that part of the ol' DNA.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I always crack up at all the Chris Brown a*s nigg*s breaking it down with their boys. It's cool to have a talent and showcase it, but why even go to clubs if you're not gonna dance with women? When I lived in Miami there would always be a circle of dudes dancing with each other and just waving around glowsticks the whole night. I'm a terrible dancer solo but I have good rhythm and decent coordination, get me together with a chick with decent skills and we'll work magic :whew: