duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I wanna smoke but they might drug test me soon :noah:

I'm chillin in the crib enjoying being off

Me too, breh. Its been 9 months. I'm almost off probation. I just wanna smoke once tho, brehs. Just once. :snoop:

I remember in December that weekend I hit the blunt like 3 times and was high as fukk. Had a DT 3 days later, and was clean.

Not tryna risk that shyt rite now tho after so long. Think I'll just wait it out and enjoy my freedom in a couple weeks :obama:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
My ppls throwing a nice little patio bbq in the burbs :steviej:

Gonna stop and get myself a bottle of red passion alize and head over there around 3pm.

Ribs, spaghettis, potato salad, Cajun shrimp salad and fried chicken here I come :ohlawd:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
My ppls throwing a nice little patio bbq in the burbs :steviej:

Gonna stop and get myself a bottle of red passion alize and head over there around 3pm.

Ribs, spaghettis, potato salad, Cajun shrimp salad and fried chicken here I come :ohlawd:

Jesus. That sounds good:ohlawd:

Minus the alize:rudy:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Dedication 4 is comin out today? Fa real? Gotta cop a 40 for that shyt if thats the case.

And yeah, def unappreciation for that shyt. I woke up late expectin my phone to be full of texts n shyt about thangs to do.

Man.

Not a single text from anyone but my sister. bytch told me to have a great day :what:

Looks like I'm playin Madden n jerkin off all day.

:merchant: