Not having a proper ass crack to booty meats ratio unappreciation thread.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At first glace you get caught up in the hips and thigh meat. And even when she's walking a way, she has some jiggle....

But she clearly has improper ratios. Hips do lie. She doesn't even have enough volume. So deceiving :snoop: I even made a formula.

1.png

I'm I wrong?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I think I'm the gayest person on this site you nikkas always find a way to prove me wrong :unimpressed:. Like it's crazy.......now yall are critical of this beautiful woman's buttcrack when I garuntee if she posted on here she would be simped like the second coming of Jayne.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whenever I think I'm the gayest person on this site you nikkas always find a way to prove me wrong :unimpressed:. Like it's crazy.......now yall are critical of this beautiful woman's buttcrack when I garuntee if she posted on here she would be simped like the second coming of Jayne.

This goes out to the people who lusted after someone, visioned about smashing, and when they took their cloths off, the expectations didn't fit reality.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This goes out to the people who lusted after someone, visioned about smashing, and when they took their cloths off, the expectations didn't fit reality.
She looks better than majority of them wore out heffas posted in JBO