Not going back to work until 2023 APPRECIATION

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup.

Took two days off during Thanksgiving week.
Took a two week vacation that started last week.

Everybody checked out the last two weeks so it's like a vacation when I get back anyways.

Basically a whole month and a half off really. Still leaves plenty of vacation, floating holidays and sick days for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Will be off for the last few weeks of the year next week. Not doing shyt but clocking in and out from now until then :blessed:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is my last week in the office. Plus I received an email this morning letting me know we're going back to working from home at the start of the year. We'll only have to go in whenever we need to do things that can't be done at home. I'd only have to go in like once a month since 99% of the things I do can be done at home

:blessed: :banderas: :myman:

ETA- and trust me that once a month will really be me doing what I need to do and leaving right after aka 1-2 hours

:pachaha:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my last day of work for this year is Dec 21st and then im off until jan 5th. if it was up to me id start it after the work holiday party this thursday but i got system testing to do for a project that has a sign off for early next week. i may or may not get done with it early (barring any found bugs) but i have it to take it into consideration lol