Not even tryna be funny here but Tinys face is legit scary looking at this point. TI gotta be worried about the next 20 years

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Tiny just gained weight. She carries excess weight like a pear shaped physique. She diets and exercise she will be OK. But she also.had numerous kids too.....I'd fukk the lining outta her bbw ass and can see why TI loves her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loyalty is used a lot these days but not something people live up to. A loyal woman is hard to find and she held him down when he was nothing.

You gotta repay that loyalty, plus aren’t they open or at least they have threesomes and sex parties. Other than sex what these other chicks got to offer him?

Brehs would walk away from a 20+ yr relationship and kids for a prettier chick who probably ain't shyt?

That’s hustling backwards

:mjlol:
most of the cats in here young and immature....

at the end of the day sex is the same with ANY of these chicks....one might give better head than the next but other than that...its a wash

:yeshrug:

we doing the majority of the work to nut...and it feels the same no matter the broad you with

peace and cooperation count way more to me at this point....

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall do know she was doing this shyt to compete with TI hoes down to the bbl and lip injections. I mean we are talking about the same person that when through eye color surgery :mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to be vulgar but the head is probably goated. Sincere apologies for saying this about another mans wife. But im literally defending her against the peanut gallery. Real ones know what it is:respect:

Also imo she looks better in this chubby frame. Her "enhanced" features actually fit her face better,and im sure the bbl looks less ridiculous.

T.I is no prize himself if he got her out here eating other womens coochie because shes not enough for him. Just my humble opinion.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yall do know she was doing this shyt to compete with TI hoes down to the bbl and lip injections. I mean we are talking about the same person that when through eye color surgery :mjpls:
He cheated on her with fukking Bernice Burgos, that shyt prolly skressful for Tiny. :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My thing is she was ok before she started messing with her face hard. Was she the cutest? No but she knew how to dress :troll:
Yeah but you gotta think the pressure it comes with dating a celeb. She had people talking about her appearance all the time and saying she ugly. I know she was insecure af and honestly hard to blame her. People can be cruel.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You mean surgically implanted contacts :dead:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
She used to be pretty when she was younger. But she ruined her face and body with surgery.

Plus the coochie and head game might be fire

When I was a kid I had a crush on her
:russ: and Dawn from En Vogue with them chinky eyes