Not eating out and saving money appreciation thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I agree..i bring my lunch to work every day and I cook a big meal on sundays and try to stretch that until the middle of the week..Not only am I saving money, its a healthier alternative too..Im in relatively good shape and I think my lifestyle has a lot to do with it..

My good friend and coworker, stay eating out for lunch is looking a little :scusthov: in her midsection and I know it has alot to do with what she's eating..
I do the same thing. A pot of spaghetti or a nice sized pot roast can last one person 3 to 4 days. Spaghetti is cheap as fukk to make and you get large portions for your money. You can also switch things up sometimes and make a large pot of fettucini and grilled chicken. I'm eating just for one though so I can make food stretch. No comment for you nikkas wit kids, wifes, or live in girlfriends.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
what do u cook

imma do this this sunday but not sure what to make that will last a few days for lunch and dinner

I make a big pot of grilled chicken and pasta on Sunday nights and eat that throughout the week.

It holds up well and you can switch sauces up (tomato, alfrdo, olive oil & seasoning) to keep it interesting.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I prefer to not eat out for money and health reasons (even restaurant salads will cost you about 1000 calories). I can make just about anything I could possibly want at home, and save eating out for a really nice restaurant or sushi.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I need to get back on track with bringing my lunch, even 2-3 days out the week would help anyone save some money

Because this is me right now:

that shyt adds up :ohhh:

7 for breakfast
10 for lunch
2--25 for dinner and drinks

and this was 5 days a week :damn:

Daps
a hungry man, sandwich and granola bar for lunch :flabbynsick:

just eat the granola bar and some water. you'll save even more.