wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
:win:

Feels good, brehs

I ate out ONCE in the past THREE weeks.

I got a Hungry Man on deck and two turkey sandwiches and a granola bar in the fridge :lolbron:

Yall niccas better stop spending $20 a day on food and stash dat for a rainy day :usure:

This. I bring my lunch to work everyday, except on Fridays. A brother be gettin lazy and dont want to bring it on the last day. And when you in downtown chicago, it be hard not to wanna grab somethin out to eat smellin all that good food:sadcam:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I eat out, but I still have money to spend after that so I dont really care.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Man, I JUST was talking to a co-worker about this. I used to go out for lunch every day, and was burning a hole in the pockets.

In the last month, I have eaten out TWICE, and brought in leftovers, or Hungry-Man type dinners, and have felt much better in the wallet! In fact, its time to go in on one of those meals right now.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
shyts lame, id rather enjoy my food than being a cheap fukk. I cant stand cheap people.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I agree..i bring my lunch to work every day and I cook a big meal on sundays and try to stretch that until the middle of the week..Not only am I saving money, its a healthier alternative too..Im in relatively good shape and I think my lifestyle has a lot to do with it..

My good friend and coworker, stay eating out for lunch is looking a little :scusthov: in her midsection and I know it has alot to do with what she's eating..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
shyts lame, id rather enjoy my food than being a cheap fukk.

you can still enjoy food :leon:

I cook good meals on Sunday and eat leftovers :usure:

I just cant eat out everyday no more.

I use to eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner and THEn hit up bar or happy with the homies.

that shyt adds up :ohhh:

7 for breakfast
10 for lunch
2--25 for dinner and drinks

and this was 5 days a week :damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I agree..i bring my lunch to work every day and I cook a big meal on sundays and try to stretch that until the middle of the week..Not only am I saving money, its a healthier alternative too..Im in relatively good shape and I think my lifestyle has a lot to do with it..

My good friend and coworker, stay eating out for lunch is looking a little :scusthov: in her midsection and I know it has alot to do with what she's eating..

what do u cook

imma do this this sunday but not sure what to make that will last a few days for lunch and dinner

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I just eat breh... and I sit inside at a desk all day making good money. Orders Chinese food delivered.

This human progress breh, we made it. I aint no caveman hunting antelopes

cavemen-food-nutrition.jpg

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps

This could happen if she chooses bad food choices in general. I cook healthy and eat out healthy. :yeshrug: I get your point though.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
what do u cook

imma do this this sunday but not sure what to make that will last a few days for lunch and dinner

It depends on what type of mood Im in..

Last sunday it was baked tilapia, roasted potatoes, and asparagus
The week before that it was smothered chicken, rice, and collard greens..

(I have many talents) :obama:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
This could happen if she chooses bad food choices in general. I cook healthy and eat out healthy. :yeshrug: I get your point though.

Point taken...But she aint ordering out healthy..lol..its always pizza, bbq, chinese, fried chicken..etc..
I slack occasionally as well but I try to keep it in check.