Nostalgia is for losers

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
As you get older how can you not reflect back on your youth, weather it's music, movies, games, females? That shyt seems impossible to me unless you lived a fukked up childhood but even then the past probably haunts you more than those that had good childhood.

Thats what I'm saying half the time me and my friends get together we just kick it reminiscing over old stories. That and at the same time trying to make new memories so we can bring those back out at a later time.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am a nostalgic person, always stay with memories, I am so consumed with the day and day out of business and work, and future, that the little bits of nostalgia or 'Man remember, when were kids and....' are a relief from the hurtling trajectory of aging, and the pressure of the rest of it. As a poster, OP is reminding me of close friend, dude is living with blinders lately, nothing but hard charging money over all, fukk everyone and everything, just give me the money. I want to keep myself, my soul and my sanity in this shyt. People confuse nostalgia with not being concerned about the future.