#NoShameInMYgame: Jacked off to my wifes best friend...

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
giphy.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My wife's best friend is going through a divorce and her husband is abusive so she calls my wife and asks if she can sleep at our house for the next couple days. Me and my wife agreed only because my babymama is out of town visiting family. My wifes friend arrives to our house at 9pm, late az hell:stopitslime:..we let her in and she got a big duffle bag, she crying, standing at the front door looking stupid like :mjcry:so I tell her to come in..when she walks in she takes off her glasses and she got both eyes blacked..im staring at her face like:dwillhuh:, my wife hits me and says stop staring fool :rudy:. My wife tells her to make herself comfortable on the couch, she gone look at my wife and say "damn cant I sleep in one of the bedrooms atleast?:patrice:"

Wife: :martin:bytch this aint the snooty fox, lay yo hurt ass down on dat couch and rest them eyes.

Me::gladbron:hell nah why u say that bae?:pachaha:

Wife:take yo ass in that bedroom and go to sleep nikka :stopitslime:

Me::dahell:

Abused woman::umad:...:mjcry:

So me and my wife sleeping but I cant sleep so I decide to go out to the living room to play 2k for a lil bit..shorty sleeping on the couch in a lowcut spandex shirt, bitties hanging half way out as she laying on her side..so I sit on the couch and start playing 2k, cant keep my eyes off dem bitties doe and after 15 mins I had to rub one out...so I slowly stand up trying not to wake her up, pulled down my drawls and got to stroking, staring at her like :shaq:..5 mins in and I'm going hard so the couch moving..shorty gone wake up all of a sudden and jump up like :damn:WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Me: Nothing, sit down hoe :dahell:
Her: why is your dikk out :damn:?

Me: :whoa:be QUIET , u trying to wake my wife? Just look the other way, in almost done :noah:touch the tip please?

Her: :bryan:NOOOO IM TELLING YOUR WIFE!!!:sadbron:

So at this point she heads down the hallway to our bedroom to tell my wife so I jump up off the couch, dikk swanging as I chase her down the hallway like :damn:NOOOOOO...she looks back at me running towards her like :dahell:

Her: go to bed, I'm not going to tell ok? I just want to sleep im tired:mjcry:

Me: ok, im sorry. Good night ok?:mjgrin:

Her: good night :childplease:

She starts heading back down the hallway to the living room, I act like I'm going into my bedroom but I dont :youngsabo:..i tip toe to the living room and stop at the wall..for the rest of the night I watched her sleep on the couch until morning:mjlit:..busted 3 nuts on the hardwood floor :francis:
:mjlol:

Breh been coming for that sleezeball crown @skeetsinternal

You gone up the fukkery or nah? :mjlit: