Northeast Brazil: Talk About it

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Mannn...fukk those South American countries. I don't care how beautiful that shyt is - fukk them. I used to think Brazil was like City of God...and then I found out it was way worse. fukking nikkas cutting off heads, limbs, genitals...making people eat eyeballs and hearts. Skinning women alive. Bro, the violence in these countries is something next level. It's not human.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
How was São Paulo breh? I’m in between taking the family to Colombia (Medellin and Bogota) or Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio). I was leaning toward Colombia because my wife’s first language is Spanish and it’d be more convenient for us (I speak Spanish too).

But if Brazil is worth it, we’d go there instead.
Yeah i was in Sao Paulo in January for a few days as well, it was nice. I liked the street and building art, but did not get many pictures because the locals i talked to said someone would snatch my phone. I stayed mostly to Jardins, Jardim Paulista, Pinheiros, Liberdade, Tatuape and Parque Ibirapuera while i was there and it was nice. I went to some of the museums in the park which were nice, including Museu Afro Brazil. It was relatively cheap to eat and drink out there, which sucks since it is not for the locals. I can not expand past that since most of my activities there consisted of bars, clubs, and other things not family friendly.

I do want to go back out there and hang out with some of the people i met there, that is not happening anytime soon. I do not know about Colombia but Brazil is the last place i would want to go to with Covid going crazy over there.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Yeah i was in Sao Paulo in January for a few days as well, it was nice. I liked the street and building art, but did not get many pictures because the locals i talked to said someone would snatch my phone. I stayed mostly to Jardins, Jardim Paulista, Pinheiros, Liberdade, Tatuape and Parque Ibirapuera while i was there and it was nice. I went to some of the museums in the park which were nice, including Museu Afro Brazil. It was relatively cheap to eat and drink out there, which sucks since it is not for the locals. I can not expand past that since most of my activities there consisted of bars, clubs, and other things not family friendly.

I do want to go back out there and hang out with some of the people i met there, that is not happening anytime soon. I do not know about Colombia but Brazil is the last place i would want to go to with Covid going crazy over there.
Did you hit up any of the samba schools?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Did you hit up any of the samba schools?
No i only spent two days the first time and the second time 2 and a half, which was almost exclusively spent at Carnival. Next time i go will try too, that is if i do not go to RIo instead.

Tee

Rookie
Daps
I was looking at Bnbs in Salvador for the month of November. I have to do my research and see if it’s worth my time to go down there with Corona. I’m not worried about catching it (no one should) but more along the lines of the vibe and logistics.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah, I've been known about Brazil.

One of my fam went down there some years ago and came back like, "These people look just like us":russ:

People told her "welcome home" because they thought she was Brazilian.

She kept saying, "You gotta go and see for yourself"

:francis:Now, with Corona, it seems like that may never happen.