North West Interview with ID Magazine "I'm the Best Ever"

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Only perverted sexual deviants such as yourself are equating anything here to sexuality. :camby:Begone, batty bwoy

Why didn't you keep this same energy when there were threads made about other people's kids?

:jbhmm:

Because this is Kim and Kanye's kid we're talking about here, two of the biggest attention whores on the planet. You really think Adonis or Blue Ivy are going to be allowed to do the same thing:stopitslime:

:camby:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
Because this is Kim and Kanye's kid we're talking about here, two of the biggest attention whores on the planet. You really think Adonis or Blue Ivy are going to be allowed to do the same thing:stopitslime:

:camby:

:what:

Did you not see the links I posted?

Drake had his 6 year old make a music video. Blu Ivy has been on magazine covers and has already won a Grammy. If there's a problem with interviewing North, then there should be problem with those, no?

Stop trying to dress up your parasocial hatred of her parents as you looking out for her.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a 10 year old

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:what:

Did you not see the links I posted?

Drake had his 6 year old make a music video. Blu Ivy has been on magazine covers and has already won a Grammy. If there's a problem with interviewing North, then there should be problem with those, no?

Stop trying to dress up your parasocial hatred of her parents as you looking out for her.

Stop fishing to justify your pedo post.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
They are trying to start the competition between Blue Ivy and North West
Kim K wishes she could throw North on a tour after the Renaissance positive feedback Blue received, but she can’t …so she makes North do an interview to get people talking.