North vs South... Warriors @Clipps

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this nikka been cutting up....
His upside is unreal....When he's on the floor and has the ball everyone needs to be ready...

Montrez harold has been beasting as well. He needs to be the starting center, he plays pretty well being undersized. For his contract he's a steal too.
Yeah man I pleased and excited about the upside of SGA and Trez. Just gotta see what's up with Jerome Robinson. Doc hasn't been giving him that many minutes. I think that'll change tho and we get deeper in the season. We're going to need some three point shooting

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah man I pleased and excited about the upside of SGA and Trez. Just gotta see what's up with Jerome Robinson. Doc hasn't been giving him that many minutes. I think that'll change tho and we get deeper in the season. We're going to need some three point shooting
Look man.....Galinari is so trash.
He needs to be moved or waived by deadline. I'd rather see a rookie getting burn than him being garbage out there...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Look man.....Galinari is so trash.
He needs to be moved or waived by deadline. I'd rather see a rookie getting burn than him being garbage out there...
We'll see. Jerry West will make the right decision on Gallo. Warriors making him look extra slow tho

-Ok Lou about time

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
No Steph :manny: nikkas let them L.A IG models get the best of em last night :snoop:
:what: don't even try to juelz this shyt man. :ufdup:

Yall still have KD, Green and Klay....

That's 3 of the top 25 players in the NBA :upsetfavre:

Playing against the clippers(a bunch of role players).....