North Carolina Church Wanted “Only White People” as Greeters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Carpenters are no punks...some Ox strong dudes. There are some guys in the town my dad grew up in Nigeria that do a lot of stuff and all those dudes were ripped. I looked at my dad like :damn: "who are those dudes and how did they get so big" and He was like "their carpenters" :manny: They carry heavy logs and chop through wood daily with no power saw and built things. Its like lifting weights everyday...so Jesus was probably a tough looking dude rather than a soft pasty homo looking cac they make him out to be.

yup

even the disciples alot of them were fisherman, and fisherman in those days had to be buff.

but lets make him pale white and scrawny as hell even though he was a carpenter out in the sun all day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know all of them aren't like that. It's just you don't know who to trust when over half of them are crooked. Most of the churches I've been to always have a similar theme. Give $100 dollars for 100 blessings, donate $200 for the pastor's appreciation day, and my favorite, you won't be blessed if you don't give your money :pachaha:

read sig

its sad nowadays but most churches are like used car lots, most are scams and a joke but there are good ones out there.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
yup

even the disciples alot of them were fisherman, and fisherman in those days had to be buff.

but lets make him pale white and scrawny as hell even though he was a carpenter out in the sun all day.

Exactly. all these dudes worked outside in the hot sun, but nobody got a sunburn in the bible :pachaha:

People don't realize that Jesus was punking dudes and dropping ether at folks throughout the gospels. He even whooped people ass in the Temple. No joke.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly. all these dudes worked outside in the hot sun, but nobody got a sunburn in the bible :pachaha:

thats what white people do, I used to make this joke that if it wasnt for the internet 500 years from now Martin luther king jr would have been a white man with blond hair and blue eyes in history books.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Since we're on the topic of 'greeters', does anybody notice how white greeters at Wal-Mart try not to speak to you when you come in? This question ain't for you CACs..

speak for yourself breh

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Yahawashi%20The%20Badass%20Warrior-1.jpg

than that white fakkit posted worldwide.

Why is God's eyes red? :russ: He must have been tending to the burning bush.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Genesis 49:12
12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.

He would get down with that wine after long days of performing miracles. :bryan:

You telling that typing monkey anything is equivalent to sharing your dinner with a pig. All these negros like to do is laugh and play. But im sure he doesn't laugh at the picture of some white jeezas picture his grandma has hanging up in her house. I can assure you he never laughed at a picture of the man who's supposed to be the most exalted ever on earth (Fictional or Not) is depicted as a man who based on his ethnic origins would most likely have sex with a 9 year old cambodian boy on his 2 week vacation.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You telling that typing monkey anything is equivalent to sharing your dinner with a pig. All these negros like to do is laugh and play. But im sure he doesn't laugh at the picture of some white jeezas picture his grandma has hanging up in her house. I can assure you he never laughed at a picture of the man who's supposed to be the most exalted ever on earth (Fictional or Not) is depicted as a man who based on his ethnic origins would most likely have sex with a 9 year old cambodian boy on his 2 week vacation.

:russ:You're right though..

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.