Normani Kordei of "Fifth Harmony" :noah:

Daps
bruh you serious rn? I've seen it in person and it literally pokes out like that.
q9QntCyI_o.jpg

Wty3y5pi_o.jpg

She pretty but I like the black goddess more

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certain black men hate to see a chocolate girl shine
Nah nikka don't get it twisted. I love Normani, but people were trying to act like Camila ain't hot and I'm not having it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nah nikka don't get it twisted. I love Normani, but people were trying to act like Camila ain't hot and I'm not having it.
If u love Normani then stop derailing her thread. Make one for Camila. Why is she even a factor in a thread dedicated to a blk member of a group?:comeon: And I'm sorry but Camila wack to me. Voice sounds like a chipmunk, used to try to hard with those struggle adlibs and looked goofy on stage dancing.
But none of this has ANYTHING to do with the beautiful talented Normani.
If u love her then post her pics. Otherwise u trollin

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u love Normani then stop derailing her thread. Make one for Camila. Why is she even a factor in a thread dedicated to a blk member of a group?:comeon: And I'm sorry but Camila wack to me. Voice sounds like a chipmunk, used to try to hard with those struggle adlibs and looked goofy on stage dancing.
But none of this has ANYTHING to do with the beautiful talented Normani.
If u love her then post her pics. Otherwise u trollin
I wasn't the one who brought her up. Her name was first mentioned on some hatin shyt. Like I said I'm not having it. Camila was the main girl for a reason.