Normal for a dude's sex drive to decrease in mid-20s?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Are you asking about men?

I personally haven't seen a decrease in sex drive because of my age, but I do have it because of birth control. I know it's the birth control, because when I'm off it (to get my period) it comes back with a vengeance. :mjcry:

This is a very important question..my future travel plans depend on it..

You on or off it right nah..
:jbhmm:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If I recall correctly, you're actually attractive, work on getting yourself a gf (get outside, go to some stuff for young non-ratchet people). Are you still in NC? I might have some recs :smile:

Also be easy on that post count, it's up there

Either come through for "drinks" at my crib or gtfo my life and my state. :camby:

Daps
I think it's supposed to happen later like late 30s. You might have low testosterone levels. I think they have meds for that

semtex

:)
Daps
I think it's supposed to happen later like late 30s. You might have low testosterone levels. I think they have meds for that
Gotta read that opening post playa. If it was test deficiency I wouldn't be getting boners at all

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
You gotta watch what you eat,Playa. These food companies be putting alot of shyt in our foods. Also,I advice you to drink more water and exercise more. A 2nd opinion from a Doctor wouldn't hurt either. - Voodoo

semtex

:)
Daps
You gotta watch what you eat,Playa. These food companies be putting alot of shyt in our foods. Also,I advice you to drink more water and exercise more. A 2nd opinion from a Doctor wouldn't hurt either. - Voodoo
I do. I said in the first post I'm very into nutrition and fitness