Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm the only one the link doesn't work for :dahell:

It says it was removed by the author.

Then when I Google the iTunes link it says it only has part 1 up.

They only put out the first part in iTunes. The only good part was the Ray J coked out story towards the end.

Fab is too laid back and Jada hasn't given a damn about interviews in a while.

Very underwhelming part 1 of the episode so far.

Looking forward to the Wutang episode. RZA and Meth are always good for an interview.

Daps
Yo why the fukk do they add the episodes to Apple podcast then remove it? shyt just cut off , come to find out it was only part 1, and now part 1 is gone, when will they upload part 2 ?? I’m bout done with this podcast it was already getting annoying and now that they’ve partnered with Revolt it’s gotten worse

Edit: it just got added :snoop:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I’m surprised these two episodes didn’t get more love. Just finished listening now. It was hilarious.

I love it when Jadakiss is on because he just chimes in here and there, and also makes fun of Nore’s drunk stupidity. “Mawnlower” instead of Lawnmower, “Tracer” instead of a Chaser for a drink.

:laugh:

Fab was funny too.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
got damn, i cant stand when nikkas ask a question or got a comment for every other syllable a nikka say while he telling a story :gucci:

why you asking while im explaining? im literally trying to tell you what you wanna know:mindblown:

its funny cause they all get annoyed by it, only to do it to whoever got the floor

watching Nore get aggy with Fat Joe for cutting off his DMX story is hilarious, just off the irony

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Fab sounded like he was annoyed for most of this

EFN is needed just be a distraction when Nore makes shyt awkward lol

The way they took turns telling the Ray J story was hilarious