Non-Black People assuming you don't have to work hard to achieve Your Physique Unappreciation

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Myself and a Japanese kid wanted to hit the gym over one summer..told him Id likely be beefed up by xmas and he agreed with me..

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm pretty sure it's plenty of urkels, carltons and durants who've never had this problem breh

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Yea...I dont really agree w/ the "blacks have better genetics" argument.
The people of whatever culture your in that are in the inner cities normally dominate sports.
Just how when it was Italians and Irish in the hoods of America they were the ones running boxing/baseball.

People also forget that it wasnt long ago that blacks were considered athletically inferior...it was part of the argument to why we couldnt play in professional sports.
That was NEVER...

They may have tried to say mentally inferior but never physically breh.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That was NEVER...

They may have tried to say mentally inferior but never physically breh.
not true.
Its hard to prove because we are talking public opinion here.
but I do remember watching something years ago that was about blacks and education...at a certain point they were talking to some old school sports broadcasters and they brought up the point that at one time white people thought they were superior in every way (physically and intellectually). Once sports became integrated that belief soon changed, and once the playing field w/ economics evens out the other part of that equation will change as well.

I mean...Hitler wasnt the only one that believed in the great white race.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is an interesting discussion. There has to be something going on that explains why our muscles tend to build quicker and oftentimes the best physique I've seen are on black people. Then again I am black and biased, but it seems we also dominate athletically demanding activities.

I don't know if all races have the same physical potential, but it's a slippery slope right? White people use to use the same argument to clams we aren't as smart due to genetics.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is an interesting discussion. There has to be something going on that explains why our muscles tend to build quicker and oftentimes the best physique I've seen are on black people. Then again I am black and biased, but it seems we also dominate athletically demanding activities.

I don't know if all races have the same physical potential, but it's a slippery slope right? White people use to use the same argument to clams we aren't as smart due to genetics.

There's nothing to suggest our muscles build quicker.

The physical genetic potential of all natural humans are the same. If you look at all the natural top elite body building champions, there lean mass is roughly the same give or take some pounds due to height differences. Anyone considerably over - is on roids.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There's nothing to suggest our muscles build quicker.

The physical genetic potential of all natural humans are the same. If you look at all the natural top elite body building champions, there lean mass is roughly the same give or take some pounds due to height differences. Anyone considerably over - is on roids.

Don't we have our twitch muscle fibers work faster? What is your theory on why so many of us dominate athletically - a disproportionate amount compared to other races? Why are all the most athletic quarterbacks black? Why are all the best athletes in basketball and baseball black? Why are the fastest trck and field stars black? Why do other races only tend to dominate a sport if blacks simply choose not to participate in it? We all saw what happened when Venus and Serena decided to pick up a tennis racket

These questions aren't antagonistic in nature for the record. Just honest observation.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Don't we have our twitch muscle fibers work faster? What is your theory on why so many of us dominate athletically - a disproportionate amount compared to other races? Why are all the most athletic quarterbacks black? Why are all the best athletes in basketball and baseball black? Why are the fastest trck and field stars black? Why do other races only tend to dominate a sport if blacks simply choose not to participate in it? We all saw what happened when Venus and Serena decided to pick up a tennis racket

These questions aren't antagonistic in nature for the record. Just honest observation.

You're talking about multiple different things. Genetically - do we put on muscle faster or do we have more muscle? No.

Are we fast as fukk? Yeah but that's a different topic.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't beleive in the "one race is naturally better than another" for anything brehs.

its all BS fed to us to keep us dividing against each other.
if you beleive that blacks are genetically superior physically then you have to beleive all the other BS stereotypes that aren't as flattering to a whole race as well.

and I don't...stereotypes are meant to hold ppl back or give ppl excuses to why they can't do something.

fukk that shyt.

there are many white dudes that have a 40" vert. there are many white dudes that can run under 10 sec 100's

IMO its more enviromental and cultural than anything.

where you came from has alot to do with it.

hell, just looking at blacks you can CLEARLY tell the difference just between East africans and West africans...
and why is that? they are both black right?? skin color doesn't mean anythinig.

look at Eastern Euros and western Euros.... those eastern dudes are more physcially dominant than western ones(on average)

why?

enviromental....cultural....

No one RACE is predisposed to build muscle quicker, or to think faster, or be smarter, etc,etc,etc.

but how that person is raised, or where they are raised, their envorinment that they grow up in makes the difference.

Maybe blacks dominate (Certain) sports in the US because they feel that is there only way to break their own cycle so they give 100% all the time and don't give up so easily.
whereas a physically gifted white dude may just give up sooner knowing that he has more to fall back on given his own background.
thats just a little example but I beleive it has more to do with it than just racial makeup.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Cacs come in quick on this one. This is their achilles right here. This topic right here, theories they live by go flying out the window when you bring this up. :heh:

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
It shouldn't bother me, but it does. It's their way of making themselves feel better about their lack of work ethic, results, or whatever personal issue they have inside. 8 times outta 10 the guy saying this eats shytty food, drinks alcohol, talks more than he lifts at the gym, doesn't lift period, or who holds suspected views.:mjpls:

There's always a flip side. The guy that's on your jock about being so naturally athletic, and naturally gifted in sports, is the same guy that carries the belief that we're naturally inferior intellectually, or naturally prone to violence and savagery. He's trying to say in a slick way that black people should be ok with slavery because of how high we jump, and how much muscles we have. He's trying to indirectly plant the seed that Europeans deserve some sort of credit for breeding us into super physical, dominant, specimens. He's trying to say that most of us are lazy and don't have to use our brains; were so naturally athletic, it more than makes up for our lack of hard work, grit, and smarts. And he passes these beliefs down to his children:mjpls:

Like posters said before, the dark skin gives the appearance, and the environment affects us. Our physical condition isn't simply the result European slavery. Some of our ancestors were very smart AND athletic without the interference of European slavery. Many Africans died on their way to the new world. You either died fighting, or you weren't physically or mentally strong enough to last the trip. The ones that did make it, and able to pass their genes down, were usually built a lil tougher.

There are plenty of athletic and non athletic Africans. Just like there are plenty of genius and non genius Africans:sas1:
Too bad we don't hear as much about the latter from the guy who assumes we're all genetic freaks who can run, jump, and shoot without having to work hard:sas2:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
yeah dudes just dont want to put in the hard work...i see plenty of white dudes in the gym bigger and more cut than me...a few may be on that "creatine" :mjpls: but a lot of them aren't and they just fucc shyt up when they get in the gym and eat well....I know plenty of black dudes :flabbynsick: in the gym, what happened to their natural gangsta physiques that they dont have to work hard for? :patrice: But hey if this stereotype will help me get more clients when I start training people then :troll: "I have ancient bodybuilding secrets only the brothas know amongst ourselves, pay me and I will fill u in"