Non-Black People assuming you don't have to work hard to achieve Your Physique Unappreciation

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Forreal, I've had a persian and a white homie make similar comments....

"You don't even need to try hard"

"Its so easy for you!"

:beli:

Then I make these beta excuse making ass dudes go through a High intensity workout with me...

Them: :dead::deadrose:

Me: You didnt even finish your superset yet breh....:usure:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
our bodies are genetically forged to be muscular anyways whether its lean mass or bulk. wasnt that a proven like thats why we're dominant in athletics???

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
our bodies are genetically forged to be muscular anyways whether its lean mass or bulk. wasnt that a proven like thats why we're dominant in athletics???

referring to us being bred like horses during slavery? :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
referring to us being bred like horses during slavery? :mjpls:

thats an old story, i've read of. breeding strong Negros to create a super one... the same ideology exists within Hitlers writings as well... breeding a pure Aryan race remember? same concept but different angles. dont know if its true but the idea is a simple one. its crazy tho. im not a geneticist i cant fully explain it. thats what some scientists are trying to do now...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Forreal, I've had a persian and a white homie make similar comments....

"You don't even need to try hard"

"Its so easy for you!"

:beli:

Then I make these beta excuse making ass dudes go through a High intensity workout with me...

Them: :dead::deadrose:

Me: You didnt even finish your superset yet breh....:usure:
Yeah, we are all humans.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I hate that "we were bred to be strong during slavery" crap the ignorant and c00ns say.

The reason CAC's went all the way to Africa to get slaves for the America's is because black people are strong AF. The indigenous people of the Americas were the first slaves but they couldn't handle the work. They died. Caught diseases. We don't die from diseases brought over by the CAC's. Heck, plenty of CAC's died in Africa because they couldn't handle the habitat. They'd catch Yellow Fever, Malaria and worse on the regular. It happened to black people too of course but being from the land gave us extra strength.

Let's not give CAC's credit for our own bloodlines.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
well all i know is my homey's sister had a son with a black dude and her son is 7 years old with six pack abs. :merchant:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I hate that "we were bred to be strong during slavery" crap the ignorant and c00ns say.

The reason CAC's went all the way to Africa to get slaves for the America's is because black people are strong AF. The indigenous people of the Americas were the first slaves but they couldn't handle the work. They died. Caught diseases. We don't die from diseases brought over by the CAC's. Heck, plenty of CAC's died in Africa because they couldn't handle the habitat. They'd catch Yellow Fever, Malaria and worse on the regular. It happened to black people too of course but being from the land gave us extra strength.

Let's not give CAC's credit for our own bloodlines.

nikka, you contradicting yourself. :dwillhuh:

So I'm a c00n for saying good go bred to be elite?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yea...I dont really agree w/ the "blacks have better genetics" argument.
The people of whatever culture your in that are in the inner cities normally dominate sports.
Just how when it was Italians and Irish in the hoods of America they were the ones running boxing/baseball.

People also forget that it wasnt long ago that blacks were considered athletically inferior...it was part of the argument to why we couldnt play in professional sports.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard white people come to me with this...but I do see the slavery angle :manny: