Non black chicks are just for S-E-X

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
All my trollin aside for once:troll:

If I do ever get married and have kids will most likely be with a black woman :manny: Despite what I say about blk wmn the fact of the matter is that they are the most beautiful women in the world who age like fine wine at that.:ohlawd: And I want my kids to look like me honestly, I don't really want no mixed kids :scusthov:

But I just can't rule out the possibility that I happen to click with a chick who isn't black who makes me reconsider my position :mjpls:

This is my sentiments exactly :leon:

Except I don't shyt on black women :leon:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Im not into black women. Big hands, Big feet with no arches, ashy skin and oversized cow like hips :gag:

They're only good for oral :ehh:

Feminine petite white woman :noah:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
From what I've seen from most dudes on the coli...........

White chicks get this treatment

24580_jackjanet.gif

While black chicks get this treatment

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

I dont see the problem :troll:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
All my trollin aside for once:troll:

If I do ever get married and have kids will most likely be with a black woman :manny: Despite what I say about blk wmn the fact of the matter is that they are the most beautiful women in the world who age like fine wine at that.:ohlawd: And I want my kids to look like me honestly, I don't really want no mixed kids :scusthov:

But I just can't rule out the possibility that I happen to click with a chick who isn't black who makes me reconsider my position :mjpls:

All bullshyt aside, I'm either marrying a Black girl, an African or an Afro Latina (No Dominicans though :mjpls:). I dont want no mutts.