Nominate your suggestions for TLR POTY/WOAT for 2022

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas don't want the black community to take any accountability or responsibility so I understand :manny:
You're the same person who spews nonsense about things you know nothing about. And let's not forget the reason you got banned was for making a suspect posts about a teenage girl. Accountability and responsibility have nothing to do with me trying to warn posters to ignore your posts:pacspit:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
POTY: @Hathaway
ROTY: @Th3Birdman
WOAT: @Sccit
FOTY: (f****** of the year) @Luken
EOTY: (event of the year) world cup

Screenshot-2022-07-05-at-20-05-35-removebg-preview.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
what was Matt504's thread?

I still find myself singing this tune from time to time..

Hiring.. Hiring :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
JoinedDec 12, 2019 :jbhmm:

to be fair I can name a few that should be woat eligible

starting with ya boy @Jcotton1

My exposal of @Jcotton1 was funnier cause it went on forever but lowkey @imfromthesouthside was even worse. @Jcotton1 was a right-winger cosplaying as "The Most Interesting Black Man in the World." But @imfromthesouthside was a right-winger writing straight racist duck takes about "the hood".

They're both gone though, so @Mowgli is probably the best choice for WOAT. @Sccit gotta be there too but he's on ignore.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You're the same person who spews nonsense about things you know nothing about. And let's not forget the reason you got banned was for making a suspect posts about a teenage girl. Accountability and responsibility have nothing to do with me trying to warn posters to ignore your posts:pacspit:

Yeah I don't take internet forums full of strangers serious in any way. The fact that I could be anybody and get under your skin says a lot of your character and lifestyle situation.

Matter of fact, I don't even know your username. Who are you? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My exposal of @Jcotton1 was funnier cause it went on forever but lowkey @imfromthesouthside was even worse. @Jcotton1 was a right-winger cosplaying as "The Most Interesting Black Man in the World." But @imfromthesouthside was a right-winger writing straight racist duck takes about "the hood".

i would vote that thread of the year but i'm trying to keep it to poty/wpoty so we can do some simple polls lol