‘Nobody Wants to Get Pregnant:’ The End of Roe Is Ruining America’s Sex Life

Daps
It hurt about as much as the childbirth that you'll never have to go through dealing with me. :mjlit:

i would probably not mind having kids. i just not gonna be trapped or pressured into it, or have to be on birth control, or take plan b pills everytime, or have to clean up creampies and whatnot if i don't want to 🤷‍♀️ it's a minimal difference in feeling to me when it comes to condom sex so that other stuff isn't not really worth it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i would probably not mind having kids. i just not gonna be trapped or pressured into it, or have to be on birth control, or take plan b pills everytime, or have to clean up creampies and whatnot if i don't want to 🤷‍♀️ it's a minimal difference in feeling to me when it comes to condom sex so that other stuff isn't not really worth it
You are the first human being I have ever heard say this. Lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
most people are stupid though. right or wrong :mjlol: 🤷‍♀️

edit: respectfully! in regards to "most human beings" i don't mind being singled out of the crowd lol. is what i was trying to say
I hate condoms snd refuse to use them, but I have always been willing to get a full STD panel done if it was requested so it always balanced itself out. Now that I'm shooting blanks I'm on top of the world.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
The Dobbs decision led to a sharp rise in women deciding that if they’re not allowed to control their fertility, they'll eliminate it. After Dobbs, Americans are turning to permanent contraception

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GL7A0GgasAAn8a8.jpg

GL7TlaHWkAACwxP.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

1/1
The Dobbs decision led to a sharp rise in women deciding that if they’re not allowed to control their fertility, they'll eliminate it. After Dobbs, Americans are turning to permanent contraception

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GL7A0GgasAAn8a8.jpg

GL7TlaHWkAACwxP.jpg

Why didn't they just do this before the ruling?
They really didn't see a big deal in having abortions? shyt damages your equipment every time :picard: