Nobody mentioned that this year’s Madden

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played madden in a while. Did they ever make him one of the QBS you wanted to play with or was he one of those guys who had high stats, but not in the areas that made you dope in video games?

I mean you wanted to play as him whatever year it was so you could throw bombs to Moss:russ:

Beyond that idk, last Madden game I bought was 09 with Brett Favre on the cover.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I mean you wanted to play as him whatever year it was so you could throw bombs to Moss:russ:

Beyond that idk, last Madden game I bought was 09 with Brett Favre on the cover.
In Franchise mode it has always been my first goal to recreate that dynamic, obligatory Belichick smiley :beli:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Not even. It seems like it gets worse every time i get an itch to play a football franchise and buy it at a discount. I think i bought 21 when 23 was coming out :mjlol:
Same but the mechanical gameplay that basically makes the game revolve around exploits limits the shelf life

Seems
2K is not too interested in bringing back a football game utilizing XFL or USFL as a licensing program

If I were them I would make a game that licensed XFL, USFL and Arena Football league. I’d do this for pennies on the dollar and let the players have a franchise mode in which they can play as commissioner and merge the leagues over time

But here I am again with better ideas for others than they have for themselves

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
does anyone even care about madden anymore???:mjlol:

The summer game drought has ended with the traditional August release of Madden NFL, and 23 sure looks like EA Sports’ magic number. Madden NFL 23 debuted as the top-selling game in August in the U.S. for the 23rd consecutive year, reported The NPD Group in its monthly sales report today, proving that the juggernaut remains, well, a juggernaut.
Seems to be that way :mjpls: