No WWE 2K22 thread?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Y’all talk about Madden being the same every year…my daughters play WWE games and that shyt has looked/felt the same for about 4-5 years and I don’t see any difference with this one

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
But you can.

Game is pretty dope if your looking to scratch the wrestling itch. Big into creation so universe mode is fun as hell
I meant advanced custom entrances.

I’ve seen a few users rate the game in the other thread, and I’m not convinced it was worth preordering.

Then again, I’m waiting until it goes on sale or game pass.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wrestling games are the underrated GOAT. But havent they been famously fukking up and phoning it in with this franchise?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I meant advanced custom entrances.

I’ve seen a few users rate the game in the other thread, and I’m not convinced it was worth preordering.

Then again, I’m waiting until it goes on sale or game pass.
Yea, true. Its pretty fun but i havnt played a wwe game in a minute. Not sure if it was worth it either but i said fukk it lol

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I just got PGA2k and Sega Genesis classics physical discs. Overall I'm disappointed in Xbox I thought they would be grinding out greatness but it turns out Netflix for me as a gamer. :francis::why:

Well for someone like who's just getting back into gaming after over 15 years the backlog is ridiculous.

I can't find the time to play enough. And that's with new stuff like GotG being added. Xbox first-party greatness is coming.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
You from the Lou! I have a few questions about Wash U. Is the Central West end still a nice area? Got a program there this summer?

Yeah you'll love Wash U, the campus and the CWE. Great area. You got transit access, restaurants, and there's a new eatery / mess hall that opened up.

It's definitely the crown jewel of St. Louis. Right next to Forest Park, I'd spend time between classes hanging at the Zoo for free.

Enjoy it.