No Wonder Why Texas is #12 In Obesity. :scust:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
family-guy-eat-our-way-out-of-another-jam.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It's actually changing dramatically, even China is getting fatter.

:unimpressed: In America, Asians are still the slimmest race. Black folks are the fattest thanks to these big brehettes weighing us down, pun intended.

• 0 states among 37 states and territories with sufficient data had an obesity prevalence of 35 percent or higher among non-Hispanic Asian adults.
New Adult Obesity Maps

When looking at average BMI, three countries tie for the least obese country in the world, with an average BMI of 21.1: Madagascar, Eritrea, and Ethiopia. Five other countries have average BMIs under 22: Timor-Leste (21.3), Burundi (21.6), Japan (21.8), China (21.9) and India (21.9). Bangladesh (22.0) and Burkina Faso (22.1) finish the list.

Obesity Rates by Country 2023

China still blowing us out the water even with 3x the population.

You nikkas will just make up and say anything. :skip:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:unimpressed: In America, Asians are still the slimmest race. Black folks are the fattest thanks to these big brehettes weighing us down, pun intended.

• 0 states among 37 states and territories with sufficient data had an obesity prevalence of 35 percent or higher among non-Hispanic Asian adults.
New Adult Obesity Maps

When looking at average BMI, three countries tie for the least obese country in the world, with an average BMI of 21.1: Madagascar, Eritrea, and Ethiopia. Five other countries have average BMIs under 22: Timor-Leste (21.3), Burundi (21.6), Japan (21.8), China (21.9) and India (21.9). Bangladesh (22.0) and Burkina Faso (22.1) finish the list.

Obesity Rates by Country 2023

China still blowing us out the water even with 3x the population.

You nikkas will just make up and say anything. :skip:

The figures have risen significantly since 2002, when 29% of adults were overweight.

The National Health Commission report, released on Wednesday, found that more than 50% of adults are classified as overweight, of whom 16.4% are obese.

Dietary components

Chinese people are consuming significantly more meat than they did 30 years ago. I

More than a quarter of Chinese adults, or roughly 350m people, are overweight or obese; among children, the proportion is one in five, up from just one in 20 in 1995.

Tons of articles tons of video don't feel like wasting my time but obesity has significantly been rising in china this is a FACT

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The figures have risen significantly since 2002, when 29% of adults were overweight.

The National Health Commission report, released on Wednesday, found that more than 50% of adults are classified as overweight, of whom 16.4% are obese.

Dietary components

Chinese people are consuming significantly more meat than they did 30 years ago. I

Tons of articles tons of video don't feel like wasting my time but obesity has significantly been rising in china this is a FACT

China can be getting fatter and still be one of the slimmest countries in the world. Those aren't mutually exclusive things. The whole world is getting fatter. :skip:

Again, Asians as a whole are still the slimmest of all the races. This is also a FACT, even when accounting for the Fats in the middle of the Pacific like The Rock's cousins 'n dem.

:francis:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I live in downtown Chicago, we simply eat better food than this.