No Wonder Why Texas is #12 In Obesity. :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Y’all overthinking this. They did this for TikTok.

They took a couple bites of everything and then moved on to the next thing. Most of that shyt they barely touched most likely.

I saw a group of girls do the same shyt in Disney world once at a BBQ restaurant. They got the plate that was like 10 pounds of meat. Eat chick took a couple bites while filming each other and then paid and dipped. 98% of the food was still there

Breh.....ain't no damn way. They could at least got a doggy bag and gave the shyt out to homeless folks or save it for a rainy day. See, this is why I hate this whole "influencer" culture. Anything for a viral video, and more food to be wasted that a hungry person would tear up in an instant. It's bothersome to me of wasteful individuals, regardless if its for the Gram or Tiktawk. At least this breh does his due diligence:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Are you not supposed to shyt after you eat ?

toilet-poop.gif

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
hate that shyt with a passion…it sounds so fukking pretentious and unnatural…this is what I expect ppl to talk like if they sit around watching “friends” all day…had a coworker who used to talk this…she was especially annoying

There's a polar opposite and it is equally baffling.