No trolling. How do I become a street nikka?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
why do men want anything?

You don't get it.

She doesn't KNOW what I actually am.

To her she just sees my front as my actual self. :youngsabo:
No, YOU don't get it.

She LITERALLY doesn't want you. How long do you think you can keep the facade up? Why not just pursue a chick who wants you for who you actually are?

The fact that you are here panicking and scrambling like a test you forgot to study for = you're not gonna be able to fool her. What you need to understand is you have options. You are acting like this is the first and last chick you will ever have a chance with. Stop it :stopitslime:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
"street nikka" could mean anything but i assume you mean you don't want to look like an easy target
if you serious though, just go into bars and chinese take out spots in bad neighborhoods and don' be scared

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Everybody does get that this is related to OP's huge desire to date a rapper girl from the internet who stated she will only fukk with real STREET nikkas. OP made a thread about that..
Had the bih said she only dance with real FOLK DANCE HIPPIES he'd have been asking this on a totally different forum.

OP. Come on..

I respect you as a person, but come on..

Street nikkas GET POPPED. You don't want this.

:whoa:

Stop snitiching, breh. :what: You're suppose to give me advice.

And I'm not ACTUALLY trying to be 100 percent street. Just enough to give off the aura. Meaning not enough to get shot.

No, YOU don't get it.

She LITERALLY doesn't want you. How long do you think you can keep the facade up? Why not just pursue a chick who wants you for who you actually are?

The fact that you are here panicking and scrambling like a test you forgot to study for = you're not gonna be able to fool her. What you need to understand is you have options. You are acting like this is the first and last chick you will ever have a chance with. Stop it :stopitslime:

The problem is you think she hypothetically doesn't want me. You don't know that. You miss 100 perent of the shots you don't take.

I think i can act pretty well. It's really not hard to give people a fake side of yourself. :manny:

"Why not just pursue a chick who wants you for who you actually are?"

I mean that sounds nice and dainty in your head...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The problem is you think she hypothetically doesn't want me.
nikka you don't either. If you did you wouldn't be scrambling to figure out how to be somebody else

I think i can act pretty well.
Then why are you asking us how to act like a street nikka?
"Why not just pursue a chick who wants you for who you actually are?"

I mean that sounds nice and dainty in your head...

Sounds a hell of a lot better than "I'm so desperate and insecure in my ability to get women I'm at the point I will literally pretend to be another person for some p*ssy"
This thot is going to eat you alive :pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2j3fecn.png

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She gonna be able to tell you're faking OP. Unless you just tryna smash and dash this ain't gonna turn out too good :francis:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
nikka you don't either. If you did you wouldn't be scrambling to figure out how to be somebody else

I'm not scrambling, I'm scheming.

Then why are you asking us how to act like a street nikka?

Because actors still need scripts. :stopitslime:

Sounds a hell of a lot better than "I'm so desperate and insecure in my ability to get women I'm at the point I will literally pretend to be another person for some p*ssy"
This thot is going to eat you alive :pachaha:

Still don't understand I'm still being myself, just an alternative tougher version.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Serious answers only. :lupe:

Maybe some of you have some experience...

I'm not talking about actions of a street dude per se, but more like the demeanor of one.

I don't really want to live that life drastically, but I want to atleast give off the impression that I am one.

How do I atleast act like one?
easy by hanging in the street in an impoverished section of the city
i hope you know being "street" don't make you authentic, you could still be a bytch, hoe, snake, snitch

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie, I faked the funk a little during the Dipset Era.

Never verbally fronted, but went for the look and demeanor.

Got me some decent ass off it, as well.

Only thing I grew up in a black neighborhood, went to black schools, went to a HBCU, had friends that were legit street dudes, so it wasn't much of a stretch. I can't imagine somebody growing up in a lily white suburb that never was exposed to that life in any manner, trying to play that role.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
But to provide something constructive for this thread:

Dont do it OP. It seems like you just wanna act tuff/thoro. You dont need to be "hooh/street" to be taken serious. Just work on your confidence & shyt.
If you really tryna emulate a "street nikka" it will just come off as extra corny and most of the people will EASILY recognize that your fake tough.
Its always the people that act all hard & shyt that are really p*ssy. The ones that are REALLY hard & not to be fukked with dont need to resort to corny shyt like this, they know real recognize real. The loudmouths & wannabes are ALWAYS exposed. I used to know 2 of those wannabes myself.

The first one was older than me and with me in some after school shyt were older & younger students were together. Dude was always actin extra tough tryna intimidate me & shyt. Then one time we was visiting some locations in the city and dude tried to flex on me again talkin bout "im so tuff, your weak etc. etc. " My older homie who was as old as him just laughed, walked up on him with the :mjlol:, switched to :birdman: real quick and was like "If you talk shyt one more time Ima slap the shyt out of you lil bytch" and dude suddenly lost his tuffness backed off and ran anway :dead:

Other time was round the same time were some dude who was much older than me cause he had failed class like 2 times tried to intimidate me after we got into a brawl and was like "ima catch you next time", "dont ask anyone for help or I'll finish you" etc. etc. I legit fronted on the dude, called him a bytch I think and in the end dude didnt do nuthin, even when he met me alone somewhere he never even brought it up again :mjlol:

On the other hand the dudes who dont gotta flex are the real tough ones. There is this one guy I know who is real chill & all that but If you act up and start drama with him dude will send the fukkin goons on you. On time somebody actually snitched on him and he just confronted the dude alone and beat the shyt out of him in his own neighboorhood I believe :mjlol:

So i wouldnt do it. You gonna get exposed sooner or later