No Trace Of Racist Rosita At Sesame Place After Character Allegedly Ignored Black Kids

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I know most of you thought this was a dumb decision but they certainly decided to remove the character because it became associated with the episode of racism which could lead to future implications and they don’t want these problems.

Also, i'm pretty sure that the a$$hole in the costume will be prosecuted as well.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Oh they fixed it alright. They smoothed things over just enough to get black folks to stop fussing. I get it folks
don’t want their babies to feel left out/ miss out on certain opportunities. I also know we have a right to go where we damn well please .. but this is different. Stop putting money in folks pockets that just put bandaids on huge burns. We keep walking into the same walls but we don’t have too.
So instead of fixing it. They just not gonna do it at all:martin:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
So instead of fixing it. They just not gonna do it at all:martin:

I think the problem is the suit honestly. Put someone else in it after you fire the racist and people cannot tell that it happened. Somebody gonna swing on your new employee and put her ass in the ER :dead:

Better let shyt cool down a lil first before hiring someone into that firing squad.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I can see why, you got to do both nowadays…assuming these cacs actually got rid of the actor in the costume :comeon:

But yeah, they don’t want a Karen situation with Rosita :whoa::heh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I can already see the kind of fukkery people would engage in if that character was allowed to still do the parade. Even if it was a different person inside.

:lolbron:

But they went ground zero on it. I mean from a PR pov a character that was supposed to promote 'diversity' being racist lol it is like a bad comedy show.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Rosita huh

You know who’s in the suit

Get cancelled Hispanic brehs

:mjlol: