No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to post this

I am not surprised but at the same time :mindblown:

You have to wonder how far this shyt goes. Does this implicate America knowledge of the specific attacks? Especially if the agent met with Americans sometime before then

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was just about to post this

I am not surprised but at the same time :mindblown:

You have to wonder how far this shyt goes. Does this implicate America knowledge of the specific attacks? Especially if the agent met with Americans sometime before then
Haven't seen it yet.
Dude...you're not gonna believe this...but I think Iran was the main people behind 9/11.

Saudis were complicit, but the main runners were the Iranians...It hit me not too long ago.

It'd take me a few hours to write about it...but I'm like 90% convinced.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Dude...you're not gonna believe this...but I think Iran was the main people behind 9/11.

Saudis were complicit, but the main runners were the Iranians...It hit me not too long ago.

:skip: Like a bunch of Saudis would be convinced by Shia Iran to do its bidding.

Heck I dont think Iran would even take the risk of blowback to pull it off

Its been clear for a while that the Saudis provided the material support and logistics, its just interesting to see it come out now.

Superb attempt at being the agent you are and deflecting from the main-point:skip:

Are you employed by some agency or do you get a kick out of spitting bullshyt?:sas2:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Honestly from what I just read that doesn't say a lot to me as far as complicity goes.

Is the video online yet?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:skip: Like a bunch of Saudis would be convinced by Shia Iran to do its bidding.

Its been clear for a while that the Saudis provided the material support and logistics, its just interesting to see it come out now.

Superb attempt at being the agent you are and deflecting from the main-point:skip:

Are you employed by some agency or do you get a kick out of spitting bullshyt?:sas2:
You don't need all of Saudi to be in on it, just a handful with the money and the connections to young guns willing to get dirty.

Iran's hands are all over 9/11....as with most acts of terrorism going back to the 90s.

If you got time, i'll go into it.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:comeon:sunnis convincing a bunch of shias to blow shyt up?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Brown_Pride @Ben Carson @cook @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL @thekingsmen
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def @Nomadum @Skooby @choc_cardigan @Dirty_Jerz @killacal @midwesthiphop @smitty22 @The Fukin Prophecy @Reality @Atlrocafella @Joe Sixpack @PewPew @Orbital-Fetus @Misanthrope @KidStranglehold @CriticalThought @rapbeats @JahFocus CS @Din0can @Tunez @Tjbenz @Lucky Millionaire @The Taxman @NERO @Shogun @Abso831 @zerozero @BigJohnsons @Reggie Rhodes @KeysT @badhat @Joey Chizzle @Gravity

Haven't seen it yet.
Didn't watch the video yet, but 9/11 was an inside job.
napoleon slipping. somebody drop a link? im getting sick of these saudis.
:comeon:sunnis convincing a bunch of shias to blow shyt up?
Yep.

Its damn near confirmed.

Back in 2011 (before the nuclear deal so miss me on that "this is recent" talk) it was shown that Iran had funded the transportation of 9/11 terrorists and had DEEP connections with cultivating sunni terrorists to poke the West: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middleeast/20terror.html?_r=0

There was a secret union between Mughniyeh and Zawahiri.

Apparently the US knew that Iran was pushing money to Al-Qaeda decades ago but secretly held the proof.

Iran has been funding sunni extremists to poke at the west even going back past Lockerbie and the USA knew it at the time immediately. Dudes gotta read more primary sources breh. I even had a thread about a 2002 interview with a CIA officer (who was the inspiration for the movie Syriana) discussing the intense relational history between Iran and the USA and their role in secretly backing most of the "terrorist" behavior even going back to the early 80s and stuff like the Marine Barracks bombings and the kidnapping and torture of the CIA Station Chief http://www.thecoli.com/threads/form...-a-very-eye-opening-interview-on-iran.418521/

Iran has been pushing us so hard.

Iranians were the ones who DIDNT stamp the passport of the hijackers as they left Afghanistan to pass through Iran. That shyt can't happen without Iran having a hand in it.

Theres so many ties bro.

Hezbollah has BEEN shown to have a fukking link to Iran and funding acts of terror.

In fact, how is it possible that a LEBANESE man named Ali Al-Jarrah was a CONFIRMED spy for Israel going back to 1983 and was found to even have helped coordinate the assassination of Syrian general Mohammed Suleiman (CONFIRMED BY SNOWDENS LEAKS, BTW) yet have a COUSIN named ZIAD Al JARRAH...a fukking HIJACKER ON FLIGHT 93?! Your cousin, when you have connections to Hezbollah ends up Flight 93 and you are one of Israels' most vital double agents...and you know nothing about it? Either The West is getting played by Iran, this guy played Israel, or he knew about his Cousin's role in 9/11....ain't no way he didn't know ZIAD's involvement. The US Government held this information until it was forced to reveal it in court.

Something has been going on here and everyone knows it :francis:

There was an Iranian dissident named Abolghassem Mesbahi who ran intel operations for Iran who defected to Germany after being tagged for assassination living in Germany who tried to warn german officials and his intelligence handlers about 9/11 when he found out there was a plan activated but they didn't listen to him. Mesbahi was used in the LOCKERBIE bombing testimony to confirm Iran had a direct role in that.

In the late 90s when the Khobar Bombings happen in KSA, Even the director of the FBI Louis Freeh says the USA immediately knew the connections Iran had to the bombing that was blamed on sunni extremists: Louis Freeh’s Last Case - The New Yorker

The Washington Post: U.S. accuses Iran of aiding al-Qaeda

The New York Times: Treasury Accuses Iran of Aiding Al Qaeda

We KNOW Iran has harbored Al Qaeda terrorists and nurtured links: Will Iran Sell Out Al Qaeda for Nukes? This is not speculation. This is outright fact.

US DEPTARTMENT OF THE TREASURY: Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa'ida Funding and Support Network Using Iran as a Critical Transit Point 7/28/2011: http://information.iran911case.com/Exhibit_38.pdf

BACK IN 1997
: U.S. Embassy (Islamabad), Cable, "Afghanistan: Observers Report
Uptick in Support for Anti-Taliban Factions by Iran" http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB97/tal23.pdf

fukking Ramzi bin Al-Shibh was making undocumented trips to Iran in 2001!!!!
German Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) documents re: Ramzi Binalshibh's February 2001 trip to Iran How the fukk does this always happen?!?! :mindblown:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB227/18.pdf

Was Iran involved in 9/11? - Mail Online - Melanie Phillips's blog

Affidavit of Patrick L. Clawson, PhD Regarding the Relationship Between Various Individuals and Entities and the Government of Iran

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...eal-9-11-links-between-Iran-and-al-Qaeda.html

As I See It: Game-changer: Iran’s involvement with 9/11

Don't think this is impossible dude. The GIA in Algeria did the same shyt to France when there were those bombings by the very extremists they were trying to crush during the civil war in the mid 90s when France was trying to intervene in the war.

Last edited: