No thread on Drake claiming BD?

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
Y’all some professional hating ass nikkas, I’ll rather kill myself than be on another nikka dikk y’all do.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Oh okay I was confused, I was about to say no way you from Chicago and don't know where otf came from.
Durk has said “Only The Family” countless times in songs beloved

maybe he switched up the acronym when shea davis (founder of the real OTF) made an issue about it

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Durk has said “Only The Family” countless times in songs beloved

maybe he switched up the acronym when shea davis (founder of the real OTF) made an issue about it
rappers with common sense dont talk about EVERY gang thing they say in do.

for example Young Ma saying she aint a blood...but every other rhyme she has is about being a blood.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Let some shyt go down.

They're going to paint Drake as troubled celebrity who had hung out with gang members to fit in a LA 69.

Shyts all entertainment, til its not.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
OTF is Lil Durk's music group.

If Drake started claiming 600/Lamron then this thread would make sense.
OTF is a BD set/Clique that existed WAAAY before Durk named his label after it ( it's wierd that Durk named it that anyway)

If you listen to old Chief Keef music he reps OTF HARD ( "it's an OTF parade, make you dance like final phase") and he ain't talkin about Durks label ( don't think Durks label even existed then)

Durk is OTF, but it's always been wierd to me that he made his own OTF crew when he was always part of the BIGGER street OTF along with many other BD's Keef, Reese, Fredo ect...

* Drake is also "locking gates" in the other pic posted, with 600breezy in it

Last edited: