No the Black Matriarchy is not a Myth!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:russell:

Go mingle with your Men's Rights buddies and break bread over how women are making your lives so miserable :mjlol:
I'm not a part of any Men's rights groups.
But I do find it funny how you couldn't even try to present a rational reply to me showing how ridiculous your post was, by switching the sex, so you opt to try to claim I"m in a men's right group and that I'm some how miserable, which in truth I think is a bit of self projection.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm not a part of any Men's rights groups.
But I do find it funny how you couldn't even try to present a rational reply to me showing how ridiculous your post was, by switching the sex, so you opt to try to claim I"m in a men's right group and that I'm some how miserable, which in truth I think is a bit of self projection.

Whatever you say, breh.

Arguing with misogynists is like arguing with racist cacs. Same logical blindspots, same playing the victim type of shyt. There's nothing to really discuss if you think feminism (as a whole) is bad, or if you think men are somehow devalued and discriminated against overall in society.

So we'll agree to disagree, I no longer waste my time having in-depth debates about shyt like this.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Whatever you say, breh.

Arguing with misogynists is like arguing with racist cacs. Same logical blindspots, same playing the victim type of shyt. There's nothing to really discuss if you think feminism (as a whole) is bad, or if you think men are somehow devalued and discriminated against overall in society.

So we'll agree to disagree, I no longer waste my time having in-depth debates about shyt like this.

YOu haven't argued with me about anything, in this thread.
My only post directed towards you in this thread is showing how ridiculous your broad statement was, nothing more and nothing less.

As for playing the victim, that is literally what you are doing, on top of attacking people illogically who disagree with you with base name calling.
I mean look at you, you are calling someone said feminism is bad, in this thread you are the only person to even type feminism.

Its funny you dismiss men being devalued and discriminated against overall in society, when that actually is the truth in US society with regard to black men, this is documented thoroughly in the Dr. Tommy Curry thread.

As for agree to disagree, about what? We literally have not conversed about anything in this thread. You literally made up an argument in your own mind, its strange as hell.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
YOu haven't argued with me about anything, in this thread.
My only post directed towards you in this thread is showing how ridiculous your broad statement was, nothing more and nothing less.

As for playing the victim, that is literally what you are doing, on top of attacking people illogically who disagree with you with base name calling.
I mean look at you, you are calling someone said feminism is bad, in this thread you are the only person to even type feminism.

Its funny you dismiss men being devalued and discriminated against overall in society, when that actually is the truth in US society with regard to black men, this is documented thoroughly in the Dr. Tommy Curry thread.

As for agree to disagree, about what? We literally have not conversed about anything in this thread. You literally made up an argument in your own mind, its strange as hell.

You're such a disingenuous poster sometimes man. It's like you'll make arguments and use phrases that hearken to a particular school of thought (and anyone reading your posts can ascertain what you're about), then when you get called on it, you'll hide your hands and say, "That's not what I said, you're making stuff up, you're using ad hominems and name calling..." thinking you logically outmaneuvered someone.

The thread is about matriarchy, so of course discussions about patriarchy, feminism, sexism, misogyny, etc. will come into play since we're talking about gender dynamics. It's all relevant, and it's clear where people fall on the question of feminism based on their answers in this thread.

Clearly you felt some type of way about me criticizing people who whine about matriarchy since you quoted my post, which wasn't addressed to you. If the shoe fits, wear it, and clearly you did.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're such a disingenuous poster sometimes man. It's like you'll make arguments and use phrases that hearken to a particular school of thought (and anyone reading your posts can ascertain what you're about), then when you get called on it, you'll hide your hands and say, "That's not what I said, you're making stuff up, you're using ad hominems and name calling..." thinking you logically outmaneuvered someone.

The thread is about matriarchy, so of course discussions about patriarchy, feminism, sexism, misogyny, etc. will come into play since we're talking about gender dynamics. It's all relevant, and it's clear where people fall on the question of feminism based on their answers in this thread.

Clearly you felt some type of way about me criticizing people who whine about matriarchy since you quoted my post, which wasn't addressed to you. If the shoe fits, wear it, and clearly you did.
Not disingenous at all. I literally copied your post and flipped the gender.
And again I've made no argument against you because there has been no argument to make against you, you haven't presented anything.
If you were offended by the first post I made to you, you should really be offended at yourself, because I just reflected what you wrote back at you.

I know what the thread is about, I actually engaged in the thread and contributed to the discussion, unlike you, who came in and threw an insult and name calling at everyone who you think disagreed with you.

I didn't feel any type of way about anything you posted, I just thought it was funny how poor your post was and copied it flipping the gender. YOu got so emotional about that that you instantly started to name call and insult me. You revealed your intellectual maturity, very clearly, which is that its childlike

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not disingenous at all. I literally copied your post and flipped the gender.
And again I've made no argument against you because there has been no argument to make against you, you haven't presented anything.
If you were offended by the first post I made to you, you should really be offended at yourself, because I just reflected what you wrote back at you.

I know what the thread is about, I actually engaged in the thread and contributed to the discussion, unlike you, who came in and threw an insult and name calling at everyone who you think disagreed with you.

I didn't feel any type of way about anything you posted, I just thought it was funny how poor your post was and copied it flipping the gender. YOu got so emotional about that that you instantly started to name call and insult me. You revealed your intellectual maturity, very clearly, which is that its childlike

Name calling :mjlol:

Show me where I was calling people a$$holes, fukkers, dumbasses, etc? :feedme:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Name calling :mjlol:

Show me where I was calling people a$$holes, fukkers, dumbasses, etc? :feedme:
Yes name calling.
Your first post that I replied to was nothing but a post name calling people who disagreed with you misogynist. You know that right?
You then doubled down on it personally by calling me miserable, on top of lying about me and saying I'm a part of a men's right website or something.

You need to step your game up, if you believe in what you do, you should try to atleast practice logically presenting and defending your stance.

I disagreed with dede, but she rationally presented what she believed and we had a back and forth and ended it politely. You would do well in the future when you learn to be able to do the same.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So the bias shown towards woman in the legal system is not a systemically elevated position of power?

Can you explain how BW are loyal to the ones with power? I don't get what White men are doing for BW. Not being funny, I am really trying to understand how some BM think about this topic.

BW are very very very loyal to the legal system. It's ingrained in their DNA since childhood that if the man you choose is, for whatever reason, not doing what you think and say he's supposed to be doing, the white dude with the gavel who you really respect and treat with more irreverence than your man will make sure you are at least getting something or your man will have to get with the program.

And basically what it comes down to is I really believe women want to be able to fukk who they want when they want and do not want to be held solely accountable/responsible for bringing life into the earth and these white mfs have provided them the means and game to do this. It's crazy to me, women honestly believe they should be allowed to completely dictate the terms and outcome of sex but do not believe they're in turn fully accountable for what comes with that, all because of what a caucasian man says.

I really believe women would behave entirely different if the legal system had zero say in sexual dynamics. I also believe there'd be much less single mothers, less broken marriages and better decision making if they had to be really out there with no system backing them.

How would a Patriarchy system inside another White Patriarchy system would benefit the Black community?

A patriarchal system would provide much more discipline, structure and direction. There would be a lot less single motherhood in a patriarchy, less divorce and just overall less chaos. In a patriarchal society you'd also see alot less intrusion from outsiders as we'd have a lot better understanding of how to build and defend independent systems ourselves than what we have now, etc, etc, etc. Studies show that in this society children do significantly better under a single father than a single mother, mostly because you need the structure, discipline and direction of a strong man to keep you on the right path in this society.

So the bias shown towards woman in the legal system is not a systemically elevated position of power?

I am assuming you are talking about in a child support, child custody or domestic type of situation correct? If so, I can't speak on that personally - but I do know more than a few Black men who either have custody and are co-parenting their children with their ex/child's mother. But, they were the ones who came to the mother's and negotiated a monthly percentage, or certain amount or volunteered to take care of a certain bill (private school tuition, daycare, etc) that made sure their child was well taken care of. The legal system was only involved to have paperwork to be on record - so no issues arose.

But, yes -- the court system does usually favor the child's mother or woman in cases dealing with children or domestic disputes. Mainly, because she is the mother and this is in all cultures/races. And usually the mother is the one who has custody and wants full custody. It is what it is.

And for domestics disputes/fights - again yes. But, this is for Black, White, Asian, Hispanic communities as well. So, I am not sure how BW are being vilified for something all women have happen.

BW are very very very loyal to the legal system. It's ingrained in their DNA since childhood that if the man you choose is, for whatever reason, not doing what you think and say he's supposed to be doing, the white dude with the gavel who you really respect and treat with more irreverence than your man will make sure you are at least getting something or your man will have to get with the program.

That's a generalization and your personal belief. Many Black women never have to deal with the legal system -- so it's not ingrained in their DNA - because they had parents and a father that protected and taught them/showcased them what a man does and is supposed to do. Your argument can go for women of all races - which means they are under the system of white patriarchy just like both women and men of all races in the USA.

I don't know you what you mean about the "white man with the gavel" over our man --- cause I have never had to deal with what you are alluding BW do. Neither has any Black woman I personally know. What I do know and I assume you are talking about is again child support and some type of domestic issue. The BM I know, date and was raised by wouldn't even need to be taken to court or anything of the like - they would give and do whatever is needed - based on what type of quality of life they would like their child to have. So, I can't speak on it. I wouldn't even entertain a man who would put his child or child's mother through issues to take care of their child.

And basically what it comes down to is I really believe women want to be able to fukk who they want when they want and do not want to be held solely accountable/responsible for bringing life into the earth and these white mfs have provided them the means and game to do this. It's crazy to me, women honestly believe they should be allowed to completely dictate the terms and outcome of sex but do not believe they're in turn fully accountable for what comes with that, all because of what a caucasian man says.

So crazy. Because, it's always the same argument from men who think like you. A child has to be taken care of. The man also had the option to not have sex unprotected - but he did. But, wait...what if the judge is Black though? All and all, it's about taking care of the child.

I don't even want to go back and forth - we will have to agree to disagree.

I really believe women would behave entirely different if the legal system had zero say in sexual dynamics. I also believe there'd be much less single mothers, less broken marriages and better decision making if they had to be really out there with no system backing them.

You are entitled to your opinion. I feel like if more men elect to get vasectomies earlier until they are ready to have children - a lot of things would change. Also, be more adamant about using protection at all times - things would change too. Taking responsibility for their actions and not blaming the woman and placing it all on her - for her choice to have sex with them.

A patriarchal system would provide much more discipline, structure and direction. There would be a lot less single motherhood in a patriarchy, less divorce and just overall less chaos. In a patriarchal society you'd also see alot less intrusion from outsiders as we'd have a lot better understanding of how to build and defend independent systems ourselves than what we have now, etc, etc, etc. Studies show that in this society children do significantly better under a single father than a single mother, mostly because you need the structure, discipline and direction of a strong man to keep you on the right path in this society.

I don't know about the single father study - can you share the link/resource?

Wouldn't a father being married to their mother -- married in the home be the same thing though. Especially, having a father who is the main and only breadwinner. Most of the people I know come from two parent homes - who had their fathers be very active in their life and were the only or main breadwinner --- those same people share the same story as me. Which is -- we were placed on the right path and was supported by both parents (financially/emotionally) until we were able to successfully be on our own. As well, as leaving or attempting to leave businesses, trust or good life insurances in forms trust with age and purchase provisions.

That means BM have to get back to being the main/only breadwinners and continue to get their grind on and figure out a way to get themselves in the position to take care of their families in a certain way that can allow them to truly provide and prepare their families for all stages of life.

Many already do and I find that the ones that do - don't have any issues or hold any ill-feelings against BW, their wives or if it doesn't work out -- their child's mother.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
First I will start out by saying, I politely decline your invitation to play the other race does x too game, and in the future will be ignoring all such references to this game.

With that out the way, let's rewind and take this discussion back a page. You disagreed that women have an artificially elevated position but agree that courts (usually) favor women. If you are legally being shown favor, how aren't you in an artificially elevated position?

That's a generalization and your personal belief. Many Black women never have to deal with the legal system -- so it's not ingrained in their DNA - because they had parents and a father that protected and taught them/showcased them what a man does and is supposed to do. Your argument can go for women of all races - which means they are under the system of white patriarchy just like both women and men of all races in the USA.
I don't know you what you mean about the "white man with the gavel" over our man --- cause I have never had to deal with what you are alluding BW do. Neither has any Black woman I personally know. What I do know and I assume you are talking about is again child support and some type of domestic issue. The BM I know, date and was raised by wouldn't even need to be taken to court or anything of the like - they would give and do whatever is needed - based on what type of quality of life they would like their child to have. So, I can't speak on it. I wouldn't even entertain a man who would put his child or child's mother through issues to take care of their child.

You kinda told on yourself here. You claim the black men you know wouldn't even need to be taken to court. Who are the black men that need to be taken to court? Who are the black women taking these black men to court and why are these black women having kids with these black men that need to be taken to court in the first place?

This should not be an option in any black woman's thinking at all, it's actually really sick to me that so many run to the courts rather than take responsibility for their decision making.

So crazy. Because, it's always the same argument from men who think like you. A child has to be taken care of. The man also had the option to not have sex unprotected - but he did. But, wait...what if the judge is Black though? All and all, it's about taking care of the child.
I don't even want to go back and forth - we will have to agree to disagree.

Agreed, a child does have to be taken care of, that's why a woman's responsibility is to make sure she only shacks up with men she has identified as men who will do right by a potential kid. It's a woman's body doing the baby creating, hence it's a woman's responsibility to make sure the only sperm swimming inside her is from a nikka that's actually gonna do right by the kid.

You say you grew up in a 2 parent household, so really, you seem to be arguing just to argue and you know good and well I'm telling the truth, it just doesn't feel good to admit it.

You are entitled to your opinion. I feel like if more men elect to get vasectomies earlier until they are ready to have children - a lot of things would change. Also, be more adamant about using protection at all times - things would change too. Taking responsibility for their actions and not blaming the woman and placing it all on her - for her choice to have sex with them.

Did you just not notice at all that rather than acknowledge that women need to take ownership for what goes on in their body, you once again used wordplay to blame men for not performing your role and make decisions for you?

Even your last little remark "for her choice to have sex with them..." It's like you understand at some primal level it's 100% a woman's responsibility but it just discomforts you too much to think of yourself as having that level of responsibility so you point a finger at men and blame shift.

I don't know about the single father study - can you share the link/resource?
Wouldn't a father being married to their mother -- married in the home be the same thing though. Especially, having a father who is the main and only breadwinner. Most of the people I know come from two parent homes - who had their fathers be very active in their life and were the only or main breadwinner --- those same people share the same story as me. Which is -- we were placed on the right path and was supported by both parents (financially/emotionally) until we were able to successfully be on our own. As well, as leaving or attempting to leave businesses, trust or good life insurances in forms trust with age and purchase provisions.
That means BM have to get back to being the main/only breadwinners and continue to get their grind on and figure out a way to get themselves in the position to take care of their families in a certain way that can allow them to truly provide and prepare their families for all stages of life.
Many already do and I find that the ones that do - don't have any issues or hold any ill-feelings against BW, their wives or if it doesn't work out -- their child's mother.

Hmm, can't find the single father article and it's not that serious to me to look for, so I'll just drop that point.

But yeah black men on average still command higher salaries than black women so I don't understand your last two paragraphs.

First I will start out by saying, I politely decline your invitation to play the other race does x too game, and in the future will be ignoring all such references to this game. With that out the way, let's rewind and take this discussion back a page. You disagreed that women have an artificially elevated position but agree that courts (usually) favor women. If you are legally being shown favor, how aren't you in an artificially elevated position?

But, it's the truth and reality so - it can't be ignored. I don't see how it can. And I agreed, that women who are mothers usually take responsibility and get custody due to them being the mother. That's why. If a man could have a baby - the courts would favor the man.

I understand you not wanting to go back and forth. Neither do I :smile: Next.

You kinda told on yourself here. You claim the black men you know wouldn't even need to be taken to court. Who are the black men that need to be taken to court? Who are the black women taking these black men to court and why are these black women having kids with these black men that need to be taken to court in the first place?

This should not be an option in any black woman's thinking at all, it's actually really sick to me that so many run to the courts rather than take responsibility for their decision making.

Told on myself? How? I don't have children. But, I do know stand up dudes who know it takes two to make a child.

I assume, the Black men that need to be taken to court are men who either have issues with the amount the mother is asking for? Or ones that do not want to take responsibility for the child they helped make.

Did you just not notice at all that rather than acknowledge that women need to take ownership for what goes on in their body, you once again used wordplay to blame men for not performing your role and make decisions for you?

Even your last little remark "for her choice to have sex with them..." It's like you understand at some primal level it's 100% a woman's responsibility but it just discomforts you too much to think of yourself as having that level of responsibility so you point a finger at men and blame shift.

Not shifting. I am telling you that men share equal responsibility. Putting it all on the woman - when it takes two to make a child is the issue. I'm sorry, both the men and the woman share the responsibility. She didn't get pregnant with an invisible penis. So, men need to take responsibility for their penis and sperm. Know your worth..lol and use protection.

Let's just end this. Cause I will never get your viewpoint. Thanks and best wishes.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Fair enough. I just hope if you have a daughter you're instilling her with the understanding that it's 100% her responsibility to choose the right dude rather than this victim mentality of it's somehow on the man to make the choice of what sperm goes inside a woman's body.

Never. Her father and I would tell her to watch out for damaged males who do not take responsibility for their actions. She will definitely take responsibility for hers.

Take care.