No Talk About How Braun Strowman Just Leapfrogged NXT?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Yup. Folks barely seem to remember already but dude was choking out Roman and Dean weekly for like a month. It became clear he was way too green in the ring so they fell back and let him gain experience on house shows with the Wyatts.
You guys are all wrong :mjlol:

It's been said many times that they held back what he can do:mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He improved faster than most who have been down there for years, he's not just some big lumbering giant. He has the athletic skills, look, presence and a great character. The match with Roman will deliver, I still think Braun wins it or at the very least loses by DQ.

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

The marks were wrong about strowman.

They played themselves by thinking they were gonna get another Mason Ryan.

Strowman holding his own & I got no problem with him being one of the top dogs in the company.:yeshrug:

Fukk nxt:camby:

Speaking of marks....

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like him but I'm still not buying in. He doesn't have that interesting of a character, and yeah he's impressive in the ring but that doesn't mean he knows how to put on a great match. It's hard not to like what he's bringing to the table right now, but I find it hard to be actually invested in him

They need to let him talk. Not "big angry Giant" talk but Talk for real.... Give us a reason to care

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You guys are all wrong :mjlol:

It's been said many times that they held back what he can do:mjlol:
I never doubted his athleticism and strength, but wrestling is more than just that. Again, dude was killing Roman and Dean weekly before they fell back on him and it was obvious they did it so he could get smoother.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
He looks decent because of the kick up and drop kick...remove that and you got is running clotheslines and the reverse chokeslam

Don't get me wrong heside entertaining now
But he's one bad match away from the end

Daps
Powerslam finish needs to go. :camby:
yeah that shyt is cool but he does it kinda corny. looks like he doing a soft landing for his opponent. Bulldog used to slam nikkas through the mat :heh:

He looks decent because of the kick up and drop kick...remove that and you got is running clotheslines and the reverse chokeslam

Don't get me wrong heside entertaining now
But he's one bad match away from the end
Naw man, I disagree

we have been through a long list of "monsters" who didnt pan out in the past 10 years. Its refreshing to see a young guy who will likely get better with time.