No Simpery: That One Girl You Will Always Remember

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Just had a dream with my girlfriend from college, so I had to make this thread.

She was perfect and to this day, my mind will always run on her.

1. Personality - I have never met someone who was so fun, outgoing, quirky and just like me. No cussing, no arguing, bliss
2. Pretty - :wow:
3. Body - like boom, pow, wow! Thirsty nikkas would always be dogging, but that ass was looking like it wanted to bust out dem jeans :lolbron:
4. Lady in the street/Freak in bed - :wow::wow:She was on that next level and willing to try whatever she say in dem pronos :eat:
4. Submissive - the type of girl to deepthroat ya dikk, swallow your cum, while making a sammich. shyt was unreal, getting Jordans, bills paid etc. This shyt made me want to give here anything

after 2 1/2 years of bliss, I had to dead it cause she was from a different culture and her pops did like the idea that mandingo was blowing out her back. It became too much and I had to let shorty go :to: I coulda battled it out but back then I wasn't ready for war.

After having Unicorn meat
Its hard to go back to filet mignon, kobe beef, taco bell and fukking $1 menu.:noah::noah:

R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - YouTube

Good for you, you damned monkey.

Thats all the black man cares about. "Getting jordans" and deepthroated by "other" women. And when he gets his reality check, wants to come cry about it on a messageboard.

nikka, fukk you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

1. Personality - I have never met someone who was so fun, outgoing, quirky and just like me. No cussing, no arguing, bliss
3. Body - like boom, pow, wow! Thirsty nikkas would always be dogging, but that ass was looking like it wanted to bust out dem jeans :lolbron:
4. Lady in the street/Freak in bed - :wow::wow:She was on that next level and willing to try whatever she say in dem pronos :eat:
4. Submissive - the type of girl to deepthroat ya dikk, swallow your cum, while making a sammich. shyt was unreal, getting Jordans, bills paid etc. This shyt made me want to give here anything

after 2 1/2 years of bliss, I had to dead it cause she was from a different culture and her pops did like the idea that mandingo was blowing out her back. It became too much and I had to let shorty go :to: I coulda battled it out but back then I wasn't ready for war.

Its hard to go back to filet mignon, kobe beef, taco bell and fukking $1 menu.:noah::noah:

every man gets that one gem once in his life, sadly we get it when we are young and not ready to commit fully and settle down, then we realize as we get older the waste and decay out there:huhldup:, and you think back on the wholesome chick you had with her mind right, money right, who cherised you during the ups and downs, who'd visit you when you were in the hospital with a ulcer, who would take the bus two hours just to spend time with you as you are bedridden on doctors order. And then because a hotter girl catches your eye, or because you are young and you get spoiled and think better things are out there you ignore her and get with the hotter girl who has nothing to offer but her looks, while the other wholesome girl who was there for you in the good and the bad gets wifed by a nikka, and you sit home and turn on menace 2 society and

3opvp9.jpg

YBE

Banned
Daps
every man gets that one gem once in his life, sadly we get it when we are young and not ready to commit fully and settle down, then we realize as we get older the waste and decay out there:huhldup:, and you think back on the wholesome chick you had with her mind right, money right, who cherised you during the ups and downs, who'd visit you when you were in the hospital with a ulcer, who would take the bus two hours just to spend time with you as you are bedridden on doctors order. And then because a hotter girl catches your eye, or because you are young and you get spoiled and think better things are out there you ignore her and get with the hotter girl who has nothing to offer but her looks, while the other wholesome girl who was there for you in the good and the bad gets wifed by a nikka, and you sit home and turn on menace 2 society and

3opvp9.jpg

:wow: damn man

YBE

Banned
Daps
Ol Where is Kevin Costner, my bodyguard ass ngga

Ol going through the mail ass ngga

Ol google images using ass ngga

Ol she had a birth mark behind her earlobe ass ngga

Ol If I can't have her no one can ass ngga

Ol soon to be murder/suicide ass ngga :lolbron:

:laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

i posted this in the one that got away thread

the great white buffalo yep

"and you dont know what you got till its gone"

man i remember i was like 19 and deathly sick one day and this chick took the bus over an hour to come and make me tea and soup. The sweetest girl I ever met, religious was waiting for marriage like i was at the time, wasn't a knockout but was very naturally pretty, but i was a demonic individual back then brehs I knew she liked me alot, but I,wasn't schooled in the game and all i cared about was looks and having the prettiest girl on my arm so i dumped her but she still was ok with being friends that sweet ol heart, however i remember it was just like yesterday breh the girl i just started dating told me at the time it was her or my great white buffalo and i chose her, so i stopped talking to the sweetest girl i ever met

Years later I stalked her fb and shes married now working in south america as a missionary with her husband and kids, while i'm single, living at home posting on message boards :obama:

I even messaged her a few years back and she was ah still so nice and told me to keep in touch but i never did :sadcam:

:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

3opvp9.jpg

It's true man. From what I've noticed is a lot of dudes think they can ball out then a chick is just going to fall into their laps when they ready to settle down. By then one of you has a kid or so many fcked up relationships you are jaded, hence this he-man woman hater club we have here as the Coli.

Meanwhile there is at least one or two persons in everyone's past they dissed or ignored when you and that person could have built something beautiful.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

:sadcam: dam son that was deep. You need to find that girl and let her know how you feel

:youngsabo: and then post pics

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
It's true man. From what I've noticed is a lot of dudes think they can ball out then a chick is just going to fall into their laps when they ready to settle down. By then one of you has a kid or so many fcked up relationships you are jaded, hence this he-man woman hater club we have here as the Coli.

Meanwhile there is at least one or two persons in everyone's past they dissed or ignored when you and that person could have built something beautiful.
It's not just dudes, women too. Especially women. It probably has more to do with age than gender.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My rich ex gf

Sex game was so beautiful :to: that when i play madden she would give me that look knew it was over for me and i never put down madden PERIOD

Money dad was high up in sony and she also worked there :thumbsup:

Thick curvy asian nice size booty c cup size chest brownish blonde hair green eyes :snoop:

Literally my dream girl everything i could want in a woman

Problem was i was only 18 and she was 25 and i wasn't ready to settle down :to:

I had to let her go to finish my whoring around :snoop:
didn't want to cheat on her so i cut ties :sad:

BIGGEST L PROBABLY IN MY LIFE

Daps
Man lol not even sure i want to go there

:to: you a bytch ass nikka for making this thread

Her name was Sara, egyptian with a big ole butt :wow: Incredibly down chick, and her family had money. She wanted to get married by 23. She was 22 and i was a baby 21. A young nikka wasnt ready for no talk like that. shyt scared me so i had to let her go :snoop: But on lonely nights i start to fade :to: I think now and wonder if shes married now. She runs out in cerritos and fullerton so i never get to run into her. Memories made in the coldest winter

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man lol not even sure i want to go there

:to: you a bytch ass nikka for making this thread

Her name was Sara, egyptian with a big ole butt :wow: Incredibly down chick, and her family had money. She wanted to get married by 23. She was 22 and i was a baby 21. A young nikka wasnt ready for no talk like that. shyt scared me so i had to let her go :snoop: But on lonely nights i start to fade :to: I think now and wonder if shes married now. She runs out in cerritos and fullerton so i never get to run into her. Memories made in the coldest winter

Happens to the best of us fam :sad:

YBE

Banned
Daps

Realest shyt i ever quote. Hard to stay pure swimming in shytty waters.