No Simpery: That One Girl You Will Always Remember

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had a dream with my girlfriend from college, so I had to make this thread.

She was perfect and to this day, my mind will always run on her.

1. Personality - I have never met someone who was so fun, outgoing, quirky and just like me. No cussing, no arguing, bliss
2. Pretty - :wow:
3. Body - like boom, pow, wow! Thirsty nikkas would always be dogging, but that ass was looking like it wanted to bust out dem jeans :lolbron:
4. Lady in the street/Freak in bed - :wow::wow:She was on that next level and willing to try whatever she say in dem pronos :eat:
4. Submissive - the type of girl to deepthroat ya dikk, swallow your cum, while making a sammich. shyt was unreal, getting Jordans, bills paid etc. This shyt made me want to give here anything

after 2 1/2 years of bliss, I had to dead it cause she was from a different culture and her pops did like the idea that mandingo was blowing out her back. It became too much and I had to let shorty go :to: I coulda battled it out but back then I wasn't ready for war.

After having Unicorn meat
Its hard to go back to filet mignon, kobe beef, taco bell and fukking $1 menu.:noah::noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
First love. Family moved half way across the country freshman year of high school.

She found me on facebook a year ago. I was hype as shyt. Then I saw that relationship status turn from engaged to married :wow:

Happy for her though.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect musical choice for your story. Sadly, my soundtrack is a little more:

edit: I just watched this whole video. I'm hungover and all fukked up now. Need to call Tyrone.

YBE

Banned
Daps
First love. Family moved half way across the country freshman year of high school.

She found me on facebook a year ago. I was hype as shyt. Then I saw that relationship status turn from engaged to married :wow:

Happy for her though.

Same....except we were together on & off throughout high school

This used to be our song :to:

And this one :to:

I try not to think about her :sadcam:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ts...was she white or soething?

anyways I dont wanna talk about mine :to:

Naw she was one of those westernised Ay-rab's, but the pops wasn't feeling it at all.

I woulda given that nikka his dowry of goats just for growing such a wonderful specimen of a woman. :sadbron::noah:
1549245389_b7602b6663_o.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Naw she was one of those westernised Ay-rab's, but the pops wasn't feeling it at all.

I woulda given that nikka his dowry of goats just for growing such a wonderful specimen of a woman. :sadbron::noah:
1549245389_b7602b6663_o.jpg

:wow:

Man Arabic and Persian women. My favourites after blacks and latinas I feel for you breh. Light one in the air.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Tiffany Mason.. we went to Lorenzo R. Smith School Hopkins Park, IL. Her step-dad was a pastor.Maybe he still is.

If anybody can find her. I havent seen her since 3rd grade

Edit

something was wrong with her middle finger on her left hand. Had a cousin name Latasha. And a older sister Her name started with a J... I can't think of her name right now for the life of me

Edit again

We never went together or anything like that we were mad little. But she is the one I will always remember

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Never been in love before

And the more I hear these type stories...

The more I don't want it to happen

:stylin:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Tiffany Mason.. we went to Lorenzo R. Smith School Hopkins Park, IL. Her step-dad was a pastor.Maybe he still is.

If anybody can find her. I havent seen her since 3rd grade

Edit

something was wrong with her middle finger on her left hand. Had a cousin name Latasha. And a older sister Her name started with a J... I can't think of her name right now for the life of me

Edit again

We never went together or anything like that we were mad little. But she is the one I will always remember

Ol Where is Kevin Costner, my bodyguard ass ngga

Ol going through the mail ass ngga

Ol google images using ass ngga

Ol she had a birth mark behind her earlobe ass ngga

Ol If I can't have her no one can ass ngga

Ol soon to be murder/suicide ass ngga :lolbron: