No simp but BonitaChelz, can we see a movie sometimes, maybe some dinner?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a cool chick, I'll hang out with her

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yo @BonitaChelz ..don't go out with dude..he has a history of violence and a serious mental disorder..plus he has some weird fertishes..check the JBO if you think I'm lying..I'm not trying to cock block..I just don't want you going out with this guy..where do you stay? Go out with me instead..I'm the best choice this site has to offer..

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Yo @BonitaChelz ..don't go out with dude..he has a history of violence and a serious mental disorder..plus he has some weird fertishes..check the JBO if you think I'm lying..I'm not trying to cock block..I just don't want you going out with this guy..where do you stay? Go out with me instead..I'm the best choice this site has to offer..

:snoop:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Wont lie.I hooked up with a few chicks in cyber space b4 on a web site called lip stick alley a while back.they got some sexy chicks but with serious emotional issues not cool for marriage.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn this is some fukked up shyt. I see what is is though breh, actually thought you was cool for a minute. :heh:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

:bryan::dead: