No Rest for the Wicked - From The Creators of Ori and Blind Forest (Moon Studios) | Early Access for PC Launches on April 18

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, i really dont get the point of EA. I mean it’s good for the devs but i don’t feel like playing whats essentially an unfinished demo of game a year before it comes out, games are barely finished on release at this point.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mjlol:36 dollars to basically play a de-bugger? They should be paying you for that.
I look at it like this.

These are the wins for me.

I get a game that has a premise I'm interested in for cheap. Like 40% off

I'm not going to play it now anyways so this is a add on to my previous point. I probably won't touch it till it gets out of early access.

Helps the devs with some cash flow. They developed the Ori games so they are good for the quality that will be there when the games gets it's 1.0.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I look at it like this.

These are the wins for me.

I get a game that has a premise I'm interested in for cheap. Like 40% off

I'm not going to play it now anyways so this is a add on to my previous point. I probably won't touch it till it gets out of early access.

Helps the devs with some cash flow. They developed the Ori games so they are good for the quality that will be there when the games gets it's 1.0.
I’d probably pay for it right now if they had a similar system on consoles. I def wouldn’t play it though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
NRFTW_MinRecSpecs_1920x1080-1.jpg