No Projectiles, what human videogame fighter would you be most shook to fight IRL?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Akuma
Sagat
Kazuya

nikkas already named some insane nikkas

but prolly this nikka

Wildioricvs.gif

and this nikka

Yamazaki2003alt.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
No projectiles...too many of ya'll are posting fighters with projectiles: Goro, Akuma, Sagat, Baraka, etc etc

And I'm automatically excluding anybody with a weapon, hell naw! :damn:

hmm...

Sfxt-balrog.jpg

:whoa:

I just meant excluding them using projectiles...Akuma is MAD intimidating without Hadokens and whatnot.

and yeah balrog will KILL you with them turnaround straights...dudes forearm is bigger than ya head :usure:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No projectiles...too many of ya'll are posting fighters with projectiles: Goro, Akuma, Sagat, Baraka, etc etc

And I'm automatically excluding anybody with a weapon, hell naw! :damn:

hmm...

Sfxt-balrog.jpg

:whoa:

No one's saying that the ones that can do projectiles has to tho. Some projectile wielding mentions would still be fearsome without their fireballs...maybe even moreso.

:lupe:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The image of KING with a hoodie up turning around and you see the JAGUAR mask like :shaq: is hillarious to me for some reason

that,

and the scarred up face red glowing eye of Kazuya is mad scary..dude would take my lunch money for sure :lupe:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The image of KING with a hoodie up turning around and you see the JAGUAR mask like :shaq: is hillarious to me for some reason

that,

and the scarred up face red glowing eye of Kazuya is mad scary..dude would take my lunch money for sure :lupe:

King seems to have gotten bigger with every Tekken tho. But he seems like too nice of a guy.