No plans tonight..just coli

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Charmander LMAOOOO at you getting mad over one neg. Oh well. Im caught up in some twitter beef right now I cant with yall right now gimme a moment

don't worry baby you stick to your twitter beef, i'll take care of these clowns.:violent:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
don't worry baby you stick to your twitter beef, i'll take care of these clowns.:violent:

ZqgI2.png
ZqgI2.png
ZqgI2.png
ZqgI2.png
ZqgI2.png
ZqgI2.png

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
My brehs, I have foresaken the coli, sohh icey, and worst of all CBOX.

I'm simpin hard as fukk :to:
do not be ashamed even though you do you sound like a white person and should be ashamed of that but don't be ashamed that you are simpin for a broad that provides the coli with what they want.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
do not be ashamed even though you do you sound like a white person and should be ashamed of that but don't be ashamed that you are simpin for a broad that provides the coli with what they want.

shave your chest you meth head fakkit. the irony of you using a white persons voice to insult me, when you are in fact, from your pics, we can clearly see that you're..

A fakkit
2vj1rm8.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
shave your chest you meth head fakkit. the irony of you using a white persons voice to insult me, when you are in fact,

A fakkit
2vj1rm8.jpg

just like the irony of you calling me a fakkit when you are on the internet asking another man to shave his chest :childplease: