No one won megamillions or powerball on tues & wed

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
How do you play?

you go to the gas station and tell them you want a powerball ticket. it cost $2 no tax

they print you out a paper with 5 number and 1 powerball number. it look like this:

smpl_tic_2012powerball.jpg

or you can bubble in numbers you want to use and hand it to the cashier. she will input the numbers and print you out a ticket

powerball_2837600.jpg

you can also do a powerplay with your numbers but that cost an extra $1 to your ticket

you then wait for the numbers to be picked on a certain day.

red color represents the powerball number in this pic:
newoddschart.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you imagine the feeling in your body after you won that shyt? nikkas would be on the floor shaking. :huhldup:

I'll never experience that feeling. :sadbron:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I would be scared at what would happen if I had this much money.
No fukks would be given. I would call all of the singers and actresses of my dreams and say "I'm flying you to come see me right now. I don't care what you are doing"

:ohlawd:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
I'm buying high rise condos in time square, maimi, and LA. I will only be in NY during the summer.

I will buy a personal chief.

But the 1st time I will do is write my parents a check to pay off the house and remodel

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
To have that much money would be a blessing and a curse at the same time. If one person wins this I don't see how they can blow that much money. Like I said before, the interest alone would have my family straight for the rest of my life. I would never work another day again. :whew:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna be a poon-nanny world tour if I win this shyt! First thing I'm doin is getting me a plane ticket!:steviej:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Could you imagine the feeling in your body after you won that shyt? nikkas would be on the floor shaking. :huhldup:

I'll never experience that feeling. :sadbron:

No joke.

If it aint a champagne bottle around to pop, id pull my thang out and jerk it til "I popped the cork":shaq:

Im over here lookin up 3 million dollar homes n shyt, daydreamin like a muhfukka:snoop:

Got me rhymin too:

yall lil nikkaz wont test me. I do this shyt professionally. Yall can continue to be young. I want that old money like Bexley