no offense dogset but I have a question

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
first of all this isn't a diss to dog set just a commom sense question

I feel if you have a dog that is too strong for you to walk that's not a good look

especially women, I see 100pound women walking Pittbulls and German Shepherds, and if those dogs want to attack you the owner won't be able to hold on to that leash if it decides to attack someone for whatever reason

people forget, humans are animals too and they can have a mental breakdowns and decide to attack someone

people think they're God and they know everything about animals

the thing is nobody is outrunning a Pitt or German Shepherd, and the wanna be tough guys that say they would fight a Pitt or any big dog, you gettin that a$$ bit up, and usually bad too

I know there's legal consequences for the owner but I have an outlandish idea...if you're walking a dog you're not strong enough to stop it from possibly attacking, maybe dog owners should have to be required to carry a dog tranquilizer to shoot it with to avoid the attack

let me clear this up, I'm Sway, I don't have the answers

I just want to know what you think

I'm in the process of getting a hand gun anyway not just for protection from people, but, I'm not making this up, a lot of times it's women who walk the most dogs, and when I take my daily walk around my neighborhood peeps are walking big dogs they can't restrain...and they always bark at me and act like they want to attack me

what are yall thoughts

like I said I don't have the answers

and once again I don't have anything against dogset, I'm thinking of getting a beagle when I move to my new apartment, so it's no hating on my part

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Breh wrote a whole dissertation :dahell:

thumbs-thumbs-up-kid.gif

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
I have a pitbull who is mid-sized. She comes up to my knees. My canse corso is huge. I got them fools under control. Matter of fact they know that they are at the bottom of the totem poll in our household. They take orders from everone including my youngest child.

TRAINING is the key. Most people don't train their dogs, outside of teaching them to go outside. Some folks are so lazy they don't even teach them to shyt outside. Some dog owners complain that every time they leave the house their dogs tear things up b/c they get separation anxiety. Folks can't leave food on the table because the dogs will eat it. All this stuff is crazy and avoidable if you put in a little time to train them.

That is NOT NORMAL. My dogs won't even touch their food bowls until we tell them go eat, even if we put something in there that they really want. We have a bunny rabbit too. It hops around and plays with them. They know not to hurt it. They also know not to show any aggression to me or my family. No growling, nothing! When we walk them, they DO NOT pull! When you see dudes thinking its cool that their pitbull has a big chain leash and they are pulling all hard in reality all that goofball is showing off is the fact that he is so stupid that his dog thinks it is the alpha leader of the household and does whatever it wants to do.

Basically if you own a dog, whether its big or small, you should train it! The dog is supposed to see you as the leader and not just think it can run off and attack another person or dog. It's supposed to look to you for instructions. Period. The community is NOT supposed to be in danger b/c you own a dog.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
It should be required for all dog owners to have basic training with their dogs but that's not gonna happen. Maybe it should be required for pits and large breeds though to avoid some kind of fees or legal penalties.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
It should be required for all dog owners to have basic training with their dogs but that's not gonna happen. Maybe it should be required for pits and large breeds though to avoid some kind of fees or legal penalties.

I agree, seeing a 90pound white girl walking her German Shepherd while it's barking at me and trying to pull itself towards me and I don't have any weapons isn't cool.

I repped you

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
a lot of people just don't have respect and fear about dangerous animals

like having Tigers jumping through hoops at Vegas or whatever

these use gigantic elephants at the Circus

they want to closely study Polar Bears in their natural habitat even though Polar Bears are huge and extremely ferocious

smh