That bathtub scene in the Shining...

F5KKYHU.png

Riiight?
that sh!t was out!

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I actually enjoy scary movies...:yeshrug:

Real talk...the movie "The Day After" gave me nightmares and made me real depressed & anxiety ridden when I saw it on the Sci-Fi channel back in the day.

For those that don't know, that's a movie about a scenario where Nuclear war breaks out from the 80s when Cold War tensions were very high and the threat of a global nuclear war was very real...

sun raw

All Star
Daps
7d4ad7d26f48f0a2820bfb39a9cdf246.jpg

I'm pretty sure that was played by Tim Curry, who was probably most famous for playing the hotel manager in Home Alone 2, but also played Darkness in the movie "Legend" with Tom Cruise.
And was also supposed to do the voice for The Joker in the animated Batman cartoons, but he was ultimately passed over for Mark Hamill (of Star Wars fame) because they decided that Tim Curry's voice was too scary.

:ehh:

Yep, Tim Curry played Pennywise. He also played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show and Nigel Thornberry on The Wild Thornberrys. Pretty great having this dude voice a character on a show I watched when I was young and also playing the thing that nightmares are made of.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, Tim Curry played Pennywise. He also played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show and Nigel Thornberry on The Wild Thornberrys. Pretty great having this dude voice a character on a show I watched when I was young and also playing the thing that nightmares are made of.

He was wild as Darkness in Legend:

Legend+-+Darkness-17.jpg

The_Lord_of_Darkness.jpg

and tbh I think this role scared me more as a kid than Pennywise did.