Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Make that 4 years. Last movie seen was No Good Deed in 2014 with a broad :heh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You missed out on fury road on the big screen :blankman:
Wasn't that impressed by it at the crib to be honest. Not a bad movie but I just didn't understand why folks were drooling over it :ld:

Granted, that was my first Mad Max so I'm probably on the outside of that joke

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:bryan: Gawddamn Babbies... Actually had a baby start crying during black panther I was like...:snoop: who brings a baby to this shyt, stay ya ass home!!!

nikka.......I saw the 930 on Friday and a woman had a 1 or 2 year old crying she held in there.....I was like are you serious!?!?

They really need a policy at the theater...if it's not a Disney flick PG or G no babies...period.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes me want to sneak even MORE shiit in on principal alone.

Fukk these greedy movie guys. I only watch half a dozen movies a year any way cuz the shiit too expensive (I'm not frugal, i'd just rather spend it on shoes, alcohol or dining out... i'm frivolous to a tee - but paying for movie snacks should be taboo as a mothafukka).

It's getting out of hand like butter fingers...

That's how they make their money. The studios get the money from the tickets for the first couple of weeks I think

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's how they make their money. The studios get the money from the tickets for the first couple of weeks I think
It used to be like that. Now theatres just straight up take half all the time. Movies are way more front loaded now. Theatres would go out of business if they were giving up the money from the first 2 weeks.